BLASPHEMY!

M

MrXarvox

Fuzzy510, you are NOT the almighty lord of fuzziness. My friend Page IS. I ought to get her on here to kick your arsze for such blasphemy.

Sorry fuzzy, but your title has already been taken.

[me]Slaps fuzzy upside the head with a staff[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
New fight!!!!!

*Ransac kicks fuzzy510 square in the balls, and fuzzy510 fals to the ground in pain. Fuzzy510 says he should just get a visectomy(operation to get your nuts cut off) so he can't be kicked there again.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

NOPE!!!! I am the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness, and nobody else is. Sorry. Bring her here, she will wish that she NEVER had any relation to the TITLE!!!!! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

G

Gerode

[me] drops fuzzy510 and Page into a burning fireplace, burning off every last bit of fuzz either of them may have. [/me]

F

fuzzy510

I'd rather fight this Page person instead of having someone else fight for me. So...bring this Page peasant to the Lord of Fuzziness!

M

MrXarvox

She will come here when she has time.

You, fuzzy, are the peasant. You and your delusions of grandeur! You WISH you could dominate such a grand power as Fuzz.

F

fuzzy510

All the evil in the world could not amount to the power of the Fuzz. And I control it all! YOU SHALL PAY MRXARVOX!!!!

[me]puts his right hand on back of his head, and a blue beam shoots out of Fuzzy's forehead and hits MrXarvox, killing him.[/me]

Don't mess with the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness, Fuzzy510!

M

MrXarvox

I know exactly how powerful Fuzz is, fuzzy. Too bad it isn't yours to use...

:p :p :p I mock you, for you are like the dust bunny that confuses itself with the real thing...
:p :p :p

H

Hawaiian mage

Clash of the mighty egos...

-Hawaiian "bored with the supream beings of power battles" mage

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe. i will help fuzzy510. FUZZ? who the hell is this? if she ain't here, she isn't the lord of fuzziness. infact my little backpack(ravepacks) is even fuzzier than her. hehe. i shall help thou lord Fuzzy

C

Cateran Emperor

Clash of mighty egos? Okay, I win then.

Still though, Xarvox's friend cannot be the lord of fuzziness for one reason:

Fuzzy510, you are NOT the almighty lord of fuzziness. My friend Page IS. I ought to get her on here to kick your arsze for such blasphemy
Therefore, she would be the Lady of Fuzziness, as lady is the female equivalent of a Lord. Got it?

M

MrXarvox

Slight technicality. Actually, Page's title is Goddess of Fuzz, so that would be a greater power than any 'lord' or 'lady' anyway.

F

fuzzy510

So I was, am, and always will be the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness until I change my nickname to Almighty God of Fuzziness. Oh, MrXarvox, I don't think this Page person exists, since she keeps changing every day. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i can vouch for Page, and quite frankly she could take you Fuzzy510

F

fuzzy510

You see Azreal, you say she could take me, but she isn't here, so for all intents and purposes, Page could not even exist! And as long as this Page person isn't here, I am the Almighty Lord Of Fuzziness!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah sure.......................................

M

MrXarvox

Correction, fuzzball: you might THINK you are, given the lack of proof. But you will be stripped of your delusions when the face of true Fuzz appears on the scene!

P

Pillbug

I walk up to fuzzy and kick him in the balls. i just find him really annoying and wish he would shut up. i then roll into a ball so he can hurt me. please protect me.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] trips fuzzy in his attempt at retaliation at pillbug, and elbows him in the back of the neck snapping it quite quickly, fuzzy then convulses at vomits up his own lungs [/me]