The worst deck in the world!!

D

Dune Echo

Hell, only if the cc was 1 would I even think of using them. An Ignoble Soldier can't kill a Kobold for Christ's sakes!

G

galtwish

3 Infuse
3 Enervate
3 Mersine
3 Vodalian Mage
3 Giant Albatross
3 Wall of Kelp
3 Norrit
3 Infernal Denizen
3 Thrull Wizard
3 Necrite
3 Broken Visage
3 Torture
14 Snow-covered Swamps
10 Snow-Covered Islands

There is a bad deck that could concievably win without doing anything "bad combo-y". Heh, this really is a pile of poop.

Erik

K

King of Cheese

How can you possibly call that deck crappy? It uses 3 copies of a card so broken that wizards even put broken in its name. With broken visage, you might be able to get an overcosted terror if youre lucky. That's much better than using something such as say, bazzar of baghdad.

Bazzar of Baghdad
Land
tap it to draw two cards then discard three.

It might be ok if you were playing with good cards, but since all your cards are crap, it sucks. I have a good idea for a crappy deck. Take your standard donate deck (any version) and remove the donates.

G

galtwish

Yeah, but you're still supposed to be able to win...I thought the point was to take some piley cards that most people have never seen much less played with and beat them with it. Kind of like FE/FE/HL/HL draft, which I always sweep.

Erik

D

Duel

I can't believe I'm saying this: I like bazzar of baghdad. Where can I get one of those?

Z

Zadok001

I'll check out E-Bay for ya', Duel... But don't bet on it. They're nice'n'old.

G

Gryphonclaw

Okay, here's a surefire bad deck creator. I've tried this and none of the decks were the least bit competetive.
It's very simple really.
All commons from the following sets:
Fallen Empires
Ice Age
Homelands
Alliances

Now decks made with these cards can win, they just don't.

Try it and tell me about the results.

K

King of Cheese

There are some bazzar of bahdads on ebay. Simply cut and paste this address for a link.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ebaytag1=ebayreg&ht=1&query=bazaar+of+baghdad&ebaytag1code=0&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

G

galtwish

GryphonsClaw:
Red and Blue are way too overpowered with those sets' commons:

4 Mountain Goat
4 Roterothopter
4 Dwarven Soldier
4 Phrexian Warbeast
4 Storm Shaman
3 Anaba Shaman
4 Incinerate
4 Guerilla tactics
4 Lava Burst
1 Meteor Shower
2 Serrated Arrows
22 Mountians

4 Counterspell
4 Powersink
2 Arcane Denial
2 Mersine
4 Word of Undoing
4 Phrexian Warbeast
2 Benthic Explorers
3 Illusionary Forces
4 Ray of Command
4 Brainstorm
4 Zuran Spellcaster
23 Island

Black doesn't get much removal other than Soul Burn and Dark Banishing, and while Green gets some efficient creatures, White gets screwed. I'd much rather limit the decks to all commons from all expansions, avoiding Fallen Empires because it only brings in Hymn to Tourach, which is a definite cheat( Ritual-Hymn-Duress, next turn put out Fallen Askari, etc) this also makes card access a little easier. Good start, though.

Erik