CPA Member Trivia...

D

DÛke

...sure Orgg, just because your a nice person. :)
I said I'll post the questions on "random" bases, and I'm still at that, but since some of us, including me, are busy at the momment, I will most likely post the questions on a Friday, therefore, each of us will have the weekend to answer them, plus most of Monday.

ONE LITTLE RULE: If any member is cought asking or even THINKING of asking any other member for ANY kind of information WILL BE eradicated from this game. I don't like to give my foils for cheaters...sorry. :D

Ok, the players are:
Gerode
Nodnarb
K9
Cateran Emp
Zadok
Apollo
Almindhra
FoR
MrXarvox
Theorgg
Fuzzy510
NeuroDeus
Sageridder
Crackdown
Neo_Keo
Arhar
Bob
Ransac

There. :)

I realize that some players MIGHT not have seen this yet, SO, as LONG as we have NOT passed question 3, anyone is free to join, and MUST answer all the questions he or she missed. After question 3, no one is allowed to join; sorry.

So now, for our first question:

Points Possible (PP): 2
According to one of the CPA members, who attempted to "...have sex in public"?

Remember, all answers must be PMed.

K

Kickerofpuppies

If everyone has not started yet, i'll join, but otherwse i'll watch....

D

DÛke

...we're still on the first question, please, do play if you wish. Remember, all answers are sent to PM.

Anyone may join still.

THE first question is already posted, so check it out. I heard it's hard. :)

"You haven't seen anything yet..."

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll join...

But why do I have the feeling that hlf of these are going to be about PJ..?

Oh well, I think I know this one.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I would like to join, and I know I can, so I won't ask you whether or not I can because that would be a waste of space.

D

Darsh

I'll join....but I won't win.
First answer on it's way Duke.:)

D

DÛke

...trust me, each question is unique in it's own way. The questions will not be ALL about Purple Girl...whatever gave you THAT idea! ;)

Remember, anyone may still join. We're not far at all.

D

DÛke

...just one say something.

I have been getting some really, and I mean REALLY funny answers...some are more "obsecure" than others, so to share this "obsecurity", after each question, I will post all answers that I got...so you can see what the CPA members think of YOU. :)

It's ONLY for fun purposes...no one to be offended, or anything, just to have fun.

D

DÛke

...the next questions worths X points. You'll have to give me a list of "certain" members, and you'll get 1 point for each member you list. I think it's 11 or so points possible...see?

There are questions that LET YOU decide HOW much their points worth, but beware of the drawback if give me the WRONG answer...

You'll see what's waiting for you when the times comes...

Trust me, this game will not last very long, unless everyone is so stupid or somethin', which I don't think. :)

D

DÛke

...everyone submitted except 2 members. I think I gave enough time.

I'm sorry, but the question was misworded, therefore, it may have been hard to many of you to find the answer, therefore, I will make it worth 1 point. Sorry. For the next question, it is possible to gain 11 points...which should "replenish" all of you. :)

Anyway, the realy answer is Zero.

Some of the more obsecure answers I got were: Almindhra (I laughed my a** off on that one), Duel (?), Chaos Turtle (At least it's possible ;)), me (?), and Purple_Jester (My PJ?)...

There.

H

Hawaiian mage

It was rigged! Rigged I tell you! He got Zero to go back and edit her post to say that! Rigged! R-I-G-G-E-D!!!

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaGh!!!

-Hawaiian "two brains for the price of one" mage

A

Almindhra

Zero may have attempted...But I really did have sex in public...:D...

C

Chaos Turtle

Me too, but I've never mentioned it here until just now, so it wouldn't count.

And no, I won't give details!

Unless you beg.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, wait, really, that IS way too much information. Stop! Aaack!

[me] is now trying to digest the, um, personal habits of Zero, Almindhra, and CT and thanks DUke for EVER bringing it up...[/me] :rolleyes:

:)