Tsabo Tavoc - 1 (Azrael)
Blazing Specter - 1 (Ransac)
Raging Kavu (prerelease) - 1 (theorgg)
Urza's Rage - 2 (Duke, Duel)
Obliterate - 1 (Zadok)
Undermine - 1 (Chaos Turtle)

P

Purple_jester

For both playing value and art, I would definitely go with Absorb (rare) and Fact or Fiction (uncommon).

However, for art only, the foil Heroes Reunion is magnificent. Gold foil is so lovely when it peeks out of a booster pack.

Oh, yes. A thousand curses to you Istanbul, for pulling out a foil Absorb. ;)

[Edited by Purple_jester on 01-02-01 at 06:27 PM]

N

NeuroDeus

I would like to find a Foil Tek, don't tell me my... maybe because ... well maybe not... or yeah because.......

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'd agree with theorgg. Kavu Furens all the way!

Besides, that's my best foil rare from Invasion, because it's my only foil rare from Invasion...

But I have two non-foil Undermines (one of which I got at the pre-release).... heh heh heh ;)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i have 2 non-foil undermines too, they were hard as hell to get

C

Cateran Emperor

Cateran Overlord! Oh wait, Invasion foils hmm...

Well, foil Obliterate is ultra cool (use it outside and keep shining it in opponent's face, all because of the brigth art ;) )

I

Istanbul

Okay, here's the current tally:

Absorb - 3
Blazing Specter - 1
Raging Kavu (prerelease) - 2
Obliterate - 2
Opt (?) - 1
Tek - 1
Tsabo Tavoc - 1
Undermine - 1
Urza's Rage - 2

M

manchot_13

mine goes to my favoritest card in the whole set: Hannah

i read the spoiler and she was my favorite, and then in my first pack, there she is shining back at me, a match made in heaven... i think i will marry her...

D

Duel

We had one guy in our playgroup open 3 invasion packs. He got 4 rares, including a foil Hannah, Navigator.

I

Istanbul

Neat trick. Usually, a foil replaces a card of similar rarity, but I've heard of this happening.

D

Duel

Nu-uh. It was worse than that. The foil hannah was by herself... apparently, wizards had some distribution errors.... he just got two rares....