Rolemodel

E

ErinPuff

Oh, I wanna be just like dw!

(that was oozing with sarcasm..)

H

Hawaiian mage

When I grow up, I wanna be just like me! Hwaa ha ha ha!!!

G

Gerode

I wanna be just like the 4th guest on these boards right now.

A

Apollo

Ooh, ErinPuff's got a mean streak!:)

My role model is DUke. I envy his way with the ladies.;)

[me]ducks and covers[/me]

D

DÛke

...is it just me, or do you people, WHEN talking/referring to ME, always "DUCK AND COVER"? Why? I'm not THAT mean! Am I? I can take a joke, Apollo! <Grrr> :)

My roll model is Apollo. I envy him being a phoenix. ;)

*DÛke DUCKS AND COVERS

Z

Zadok001

I really try to emulate Ferret, actually... :) Not the Starcityccg Ferrett, the CPA Ferret.

A

Apollo

I don't just duck and cover with you, DUke. I do it when making fun of other people, too...

Although, with the way you got mad about this, maybe I should duck and cover more often...

[me]ducks and covers, well, just because.[/me]

M

manchot_13

I admire Zadok001 and Ed, because i appreciate thier just use of power, they are true examples for authority figures...

*builds idols to zadok001 and ed*

"grovel, grovel, scrunge, kneel, scrunge crawl..."

(10 bonus points for correct identification of the last reference)

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm a big fan of the Chaos Turtle.

He's smart, funny, and cute!

N

Namielus

Admiring people...

Well I admire Zadok001 writing ablities, as I see it I have none currently...

I admire Duel's raw posting amount, but in not way his sense of humor/lack of...

I admire Chaos Turtles inteluctalitynessiblity (Yes thats a word, I looked it up).

S

sageridder

10 bonus points,hot diggity my guess would yellowbeard.:D

D

DÛke

...I don't have a role model, but I think Spiderman is really cool. I don't try to be like him or anything, BUT I think it's cool that there's a person in here that takes stuff NOT so seriously or easily freaked out (like me), or is so NOT serious (Should I reveal names?) He's in between, which is cool...not always about Magic, yet does have something to do with Magic. I think that's the way everyone should be...so, he's not a role model (not mine anyway) but he's a good person to listen to. So there. :)

B

Bob

But he's a pretty cool guy.
Why?
He's good at writing stories.
He has something against TICM.
I just met him, and he is...
DUke!
Istill don't know how to make that wacky little U.

N

nodnarb24

hold alt and type 0219 on you number pad(not the ones on top). I can't do it on this computer at the moment because this wireless keyboard doesn't a number pad (I HATE THIS KEYBOARD!).

D

DÛke

...it makes "Duke" pronounced as "Dukey"; that's the way I want it: "Dukey", not "Duke".

Nodnarb, your code does not work on my computer. I think it's a different code for each computer or something, because the code you gave, gave me "?". That most certainly does not look like a "Û". :)