Most Disruptive Multiplayer Card - Nominations

D

Dune Echo

Galtwish, while you're thinking along universal lines, add in Helm of Awakening, Horn of Plenty, and Well of Knowledge. Everyone loves drawing cards and then having to give them to someone else!

Personally, I love Well of Knowledge. It's just a matter of taking advantage of it.

D

Daenen

My friends and I only play T2 when we play multi-player, otherwise things get sick and wrong (ok, how many winter orbs is that?). Therefore, my personal vote for the most disruptive card would have to be:

Wildfire

Just because, usually, the person who casts Wildfire will be the only person with creatures after the ashes have settled.

D

Duel

Underworld dreams. That card is the staple in a combo deck a guy I know has, which is alot like you've desribed. Along with prosperity, windfall, and several others.

C

Cheewok22

"If your gonna lose, at least make sure they don't win as much"
- Last Ditch Effort

Wrath of god
Armeggedon
Neverryl's Disk
Earthquake

and if you don't like what you got goin use Juklhaups and start over :)

R

rapidmatt3

all i have to say is nature's affinity or something of the sort and humitity can be anoying or you can just go with a simple start over card such as apocalyps, wrath of god, wildfire, armageddon, and anything else that isn't banned *cough* Time Spiral *cough* that is usable to begin the game a new.

T

The Magic Jackal

I know that were friends and all matt, but
<-------(20)--------

Z

Zadok001

Hey, Jackal... Are you really at twenty already? Mind posting the list of casualties? :)

"Sorry to interrupt a perfectly good thread, but hey, Jackal did it first! J/K."

T

The Magic Jackal

hmmm... I don't remembe everyone! how about i'll make a thread in OFF Topic where people can post their number? Check it out.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll second the nomination for Sharharazad!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap, now Oversoul is going to beat me up for Thread Necromancy.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cards like Shahrazad and Chaos Orb are the ones I'd consider for this category, but you also need an annoying finisher. And for that, there's Divine Intervention.

B

Barachem

I hate to play against decks with Quicksilver Fountain if i have a deck that can't deal with it right away.
Tangle Wire, Opposition, Loxodon Gatekeeper, Armageddon, Trinisphere: All cards i and others really hate to face in multiplayer.

H

hrothmar

cards or combination thereof that turns a social multiply facetted complex game into a one-man show.

S

Sarisa

The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale (combine with Winter Orb for a "Wrath every turn")
Humility (especially with multiple Ghostly Prison/Propaganda effects and/or Orim's Prayer/Thunderstaff)
Mesmeric Orb (since someone else will usually play a Howling Mine or a Horn of Green, those end up making you deck very fast)

A lot of players seem to dislike global destruction (Deed, Disk, Obliterate) but I see it more as a a way to reset things when someone overcommits. Global land destruction is hated most out of this.

The most annoying of the "resetters" is probably Sway of the Stars, which the caster will always have a massive advantage since his or her deck will be built to abuse it.

K

Killerbob

Actually, I have a deck with both thieves auction and chaos moon ("Dont ask me to play Emperor.dec." :) ) They hate it, but still invite me. The more players, the more fun.
I think what really would make them not invite you would be hoser cards, which only hurt random opponents, like karma, elemental blasts or maybe contamination. Generally you dont play cards like this in casual. Any Unglued/Unhinged card which forces opponents to do silly things would probably do too. Or banned cards like chaos orb. Or a full p9 proxyset :)

My nomination would be Karma.