What is the most fun multiplayer card

M

mpgsheep

Well multiplay is very close to my heart and so i thought id see what people think. My favourite is Dual Nature, because none conmplains, but Howling mine and horn of greed are pretty good too. Over to you then....
Michael

D

Darth Dunk

Best card for multiplayer, eh?

Subversion's gotta be up there, if it does make you an enemy or two. I'm gonna have to come down on either Pandemonium (heh heh, now that game's over quickly!) or Propaganda 'cos you're safe.

M

mpgsheep

subversion - eugh
Horrific memories of a friends ever so boring lock everyone down, steal all their life deck which has been thankfully disbanded.
However it is a good card, and people generally dont mind the one point of life every turn, and dont realise you are gaining 3 or 4 points a turn until its too late. Pandemonium is awesome with Dual Nature, and also Keldon Battlewagon!
Propaganda is useful but stifles the game and annoys people!
Come up with more fun cards!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Aluren ends games faster than Pandemonium. Concordant Crossroads would also help in such a deck. I imagine ('cause I've never used it) that Task Mage Assembly would create quite a ruckus. But in general, Aluren is the best of these.

D

Duel

Psychic Battle.

The new card that says "He with the highest CC top card, chooses the target on targeted spells."

God, those games are hilarious.

A

arhar

Most fun

Once More With the Feeling
Mine, Mine, Mine !!!
Eureka
Furnace of Rath

Killer Joe

I have "TICKED-OFF" many folks with this lil' gem.
One example I can specifically remember:
Two friends of mine (brothers, actually), were going at it, one was attacking the other with a huge Fattie flyer (can't remember what it was), he was about to knock his bro' down to 4 life and I was next on his hit list. So, in desperation, I Blood Frenzied his flyer therefore killing his brother and then he had to bury his flyer at the end of the turn, which gave me just enough time to kill him.
The look on their faces was,...well, you'd've thought I was Judas or something :)

D

Duel

I like blood frenzy... I've seen this happen one too many times:

Attack with a double-briar-shielded, rancored kird ape. Giant growth, blood lust, blood fenzy. Thank you, and Fling.

D

Duel

Fling is better... okay, maybe not. But it's still damn good.

D

Duel

Ooh, fun.
Pandemonium is great, because the game inevitably ends shortly after....

E

Ephrils

Originally posted by fuzzy510
Conspiracy is awesome if you name "Wall", then Donate it. :D :D :D :D :D
*LMAO* Does that work?

*looks for his conspiracy*

M

Mikeymike

Prosperity is my favorite. Although I use it with Viselings and Iron Maidens so its not beloved by y opponents. Then I play my Indentured Djinn with no drawback b/c no one wants to draw cards.

Eye of Singularity is a great one too.
3W VI(R1)
When ~this~ comes into play, destroy each permanent with the same name as another permanent, except for basic lands. They can't be regenerated. ; Whenever a permanent other than a basic land comes into play, destroy all other permanents with that name. They can't be regenerated.