Do you like underwear?

K

K9Archmage

Anyways, what this thread is really about is: Napster Screen names. I don't know if ther was a previous thread like this, and i don't care.

Anyways, my Napster Sn is: K9Archmage. I bet you wouldn't have guessed that in a million years!

Hoipa!

T

TheFunkyNose

YOU ARE A BUMHEAD! I don't care what your mom says. She has never eaten your slimy cheese chunks with death bombs and microchips. I don't believe that you are REALLY a fool, but in contrast, a BIGGER fool.

K

K9Archmage

Cheese, would you shut up, Jan, and be like a normal Cpa member?
[me] snaps his fingers, and alcohol falls from the sky[/me]

hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You forgot something.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and tiny umbrellas fall from the sky*

Can't have booze without the little umbrellas.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Almindhra

I'm on Napster all the time too...And guess what my name is??...

Of course, Almindhra...

C

Copious Wrath

When I'm on Nappy-chan (read as: psuedo-japanese butchering of the name Napster), my screen name is Firestorm287 (Firestorm is my off-CPA handle)

Yes, I'm well aware that Firestorm was a DC superhero at one time. I even have the first few issues of the series...

F

fuzzy510

What exactly is a "Normal" CPA Member? I thought that we were all weird...

Back on topic: I actually aren't on Napster. I've never downloaded the software.

F

Firestorm

Hmm. What programs do you use the my alias for? I'm either: Subliminal/SubliminalAura/ SubliminalAura23/Subliminal23/
Firestorm/ Darkstorm

Can you point me to a website that has this "Firestorm" guy on it?

N

nodnarb24

I'm Nodnarb42. Somebody already took nodnarb24, those bastards.

K

K9Archmage

Wow, i thought more people had napster than that. ohwell.

Oh yeah, i am on napster and am on 24/7. I have 970 music files, so feel free to download from me!

Hoipa

T

TheFunkyNose

I have personally have had no preference for underwear. But I do have had a preference for American Hi-Fi. Hey, download Flavor of the Week by American Hi-Fi today! It's AWESOME!!! I am... YOU GUESSED IT! Venom!!!Cobra. Well, maybe you didn't guess it, but it still makes my eyes fall out all the same.

G

Gerode

I'm only on Napster when I download songs.
I forget what my screen name is. Someone had already taken Gerode, though.