My picture! Finally!

A

Apollo

Nice pic! Now you see the sexist pig side of all of us.:)

Side note 1: I don't judge people's age. Everytime I try, I'm way off and people get mad.:)

Side note 2: After this, I'm not putting up a pic of me anytime soon.

C

Cateran Emperor

Hrrm. Being insensitive and completely, for lack of a more suitable word, "chauvanistic", I'll take the chivalrous road and not comment on it ma'am.

D

Duel

WTF?!?

You can't be good-looking.
It's against the rules or something, right?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
[me]remembers a kiss in another forum...[/me]

I hope my wife doesn't see that pic! :eek:

D

DÛke

...Apollo, but don't you think it's not right to compare youself to a girl? ;)

A

Apollo

Apollo, but don't you think it's not right to compare youself to a girl?
True, but if I never post my picture, I can always hope that Zero will fall in love with my online persona.;)

N

Neil Rigby

In the unlikely event of that being you Zero I think you look delightful and about 19/20 which is a good age (almost old enough to drink:)).
Sorry about the lack of beleif but the internet is the perfect place to be anyone you want. I have chatted to several people who appeared to be what they were not:(. Like I said, if that is you my number is =44 161 ..... only joking. Like i'd just put it up here for anyone to read, you will have to pm me for it :D

D

DÛke

...fall in love? Oh, aren't we getting a little bit overly...what's the word? "Dukey"? Love? Wow! :)

Congratulate me, I'm not the only net-freak who...um...is...dukey after all, Apollo just joined the CLUB! Yippeeeeee!

C

Cateran Emperor

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh. So that's what you call someone like that. When in doubt, make up a word :D

A

Apollo

DUkey. Yep, that's me.:D

I was just trying to be like my role model, DUke.:)

R

Ramsac

Who fricken CARES!!!!!

Re-he-he-he! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

raMsac, death dealer

K

K9Archmage

hehe. I have an idea. "THE KILL RAMSAC SHOW"

ramsac:sacrifice a ram, destroy target cpa member

HOipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Oh come on, I made that idea about Ramsac up!

On topic: That looks OK. I really don't care. Sorry.

D

Duel

Um, why make a fake pic for this? I mean, who is she impressing? 27 guys ages 12-34 who live in different states? nah, it's real. Why go to the trouble of faking it?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, Ramsac was made by my little brother, not Thallid Ice Cream Man. He means well, but he's just......alright. He doesn't mean well. We should hunt him down and tie him to a desk before he starts acting like 15 of myselves on prozac. And believe me, it CAN happen.

Oh, and for all of you who think that I am Ramsac, wrong. He IS in fact my little brother. When he was thinking of a name for this site, he asked for suggestions and I said "anything but Ransac". So, he made RaMsac. That part-of-a-name stealing bunghole.

But, I reinstate, flog him if he gets out of line.

Oh, and nice picture, Zero.

Ransac, cpa trash man