I want to make a good erhnageddon deck i need help on it!

C

chezzman

i Have problems with my deck, i cant win very often, i want it to be a good Erhnageddon deck. Help!

Green Creatures:
Erhnam Djinn x4
Llanowar elves x4
Birds of Paradise x4
Autumn Willow x1
Rhox x1
Jolrael’s Centaur x2

White Creatures:
Serra Angel x4
Radiant, Archangel x1

Green Spells:
Giant Growth x4
Regrowth x1

White Spells:
Wrath of God x2
Armageddon x2
Disenchant x2
Balance x1
Swords to Plowshares x4

Artifacts:
Zuran Orb x1
Sol Ring x1
Nevinyrral’s Disk x1

Land:
Maze of Ith x2
Thawing Glaciers x1
Savannah x1
Plains x10
Forests x10

K

krichaiushii

Some suggestions --

4x Armageddons

Drop the Mazes of Ith. The idea behind Ernhamgeddon is to make a big creature (Ernham Djinn) for cheap, then destroy all lands -- your opponent's (to disrupt him) and your own (to render the Ernham's upkeep irrelevant). Land-based defense does not mix with Armageddon.

The Balance and 4x StPs should be ample removal for this deck.

The BoP and Llanowar Elves are good, but Mox Diamond(s) go a long way towards maximizing this deck.

Creature choice might be reconsidered. For white creatures, use those that have only a single W in the casting cost, not multiple WW. They are easier to cast with BoP being your only nonland white mana producer.

Just some thoughts.

P

Purple_jester

You can't have a Geddon deck without 4 Armageddons. They're the key card (along with Ernie) so play as many of them as possible. Further, since, like most Geddon decks, yours runs on creature mana, then don't play with Wrath of God. Okay, maybe just 1 for absolute emergencies. I mean, you've got BALANCE and SWORDS.

If you want to keep the Wraths, then run with 4 Marble Diamonds instead of 4 Llanowars. And fixing your mana count with Brushlands or Elfhame Palaces doesn't hurt either.

Also, true sadism is casting Armageddon with a biggie in play, then enchantng that biggie with Armadillo Cloak. :D

C

chezzman

I have been remaking my deck but can't think of any white creatures that could replace the serras any ideas???

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

This depends. If you want cheap critters, use Glittering Kitties, or you could go with Savannah Lions for good offense. Also, you could use shadow creatures, or maybe some of the other Angels, or any of a number of things. It depends on what you want these creatures for.

P

Purple_jester

Wait! Why are you ditching the Serras? There's no reason too!!! Serras are some of the best post-Geddon beatdown there is! Okay, so they cost 5 mana, but I challenge you to find a white beatdown creature that's better.

See? There is none. Use Serras and just fix the mana count instead.

C

chezzman

after some trades i remodeled my deck, if u have any more suggestions please write me back:

Green Creatures:
Erhnam Djinn x4
Llanowar elves x4
Birds of Paradise x4
Autumn Willow x1
Quirion Elves x2
Jolrael’s Centaur x2

White Creatures:
Serra Angel x4

Green Spells:
Giant Growth x2
Regrowth x1

White Spells:
Wrath of God x1
Armageddon x3
Disenchant x2
Balance x1
Swords to Plowshares x4

Artifacts:
Zuran Orb x1
Sol Ring x1
Nevinyrral’s Disk x2
Winter Orb x1

Land:
Thawing Glaciers x1
Savannah x2
Plains x6
Forests x6
Vec Townships x4
Brushland x1

R

rYaNsPVT

consider other mana sources aside from lands and creatures... i found an ErnieGeddon deck that has the moss and sky diamonds...
how 'bout Ivory Gargoyles and Argothian Wurm(my favorite Land-d creature) with might of oaks???

i think Skyshroud elves are better than Quirion Elves, considering that you're just White-Green and Quirion Elves have summoning sickness while you can pass your mana to skyshroud elf the time it came into play...

There's also the Blasto-Geddon deck... maybe you don't want the fading, but it can't be targetted by spells or abilities and has the better 5/5 profile...

how 'bout Elven cache than Regrowth???

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's a month late, but are you still working on this?

Don't yell at me, everyone else, for bringing up an old post... :)

C

chezzman

Ya i am still working on this and if u have any new suggestions my looks like this so write back:

Green Creatures:
Erhnam Djinn x4
Fyndhorn Elves x4
Birds of Paradise x4
Blastoderm x2

Gold:
Armadillo Cloak x2
Llanowar Knight x2

White Creatures:
Serra Angel x4

Green Spells:
Giant Growth x2
Regrowth x1

White Spells:
Wrath of God x1
Armageddon x4
Disenchant x2
Balance x1
Swords to Plowshares x4

Artifacts:
Sol Ring x1
Nevinyrral’s Disk x2

Land:
Brushland x1
Thawing Glaciers x1
Savannah x2
Vec Townships x4
Plains x6
Forests x6

I

Istanbul

There's really no need for Giant Growth in this deck. Ditch them for two more copies of Disenchant; you'll need to eliminate their artifact mana for effective disruption.

D

Duel

I'd ditch the llanowar knights. 2 boas would be better. Or maybe chimeric idols...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ideas pretty much follow everyone else's in terms of dropping stuff. I don't think you need the Giant Growths, the Knights, or the Disks.

Working on the idea of getting out a fattie and then wiping out their lands (which is why I think you don't the above stuff), max the disenchants and the like, perhaps add another Wrath in case they get a fattie out before you, maybe a Land Tax, and maybe a couple more artifact mana sources to ramp up getting out the fattie (I guess you can't use Mana Vault...)

Concerning your lands, I'm assuming you're working with what you have since the Duals aren't maxed out. I can't remember the format this is for but maybe a Strip Mine (I love this card!). Are the Townships working out? I dislike the idea of giving up mana every other turn but if it works and if it's all you have...

C

chezzman

Spider i am living on a budget and i have alot of cards but i dont have many of the same kind, i do have a strip though. the townships work out pretty well but u are right they do slow me down so do u have any sugggestions???

D

Duel

Well, the dual lands in invasion are directly better than vec township, no? 4 Elfhame palaces would improve matters a little.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you want to straight up replace the Townships, I'd go with a Strip and 3 Palaces (since I don't know newer cards too well, I'll take Duel's word that they're good :)).

If you were messing around with the TOTAL number of cards like in my previous post, then maybe you could add the 4th Palace. Other solutions would be artifact mana like the appropriate Diamonds (I think someone mentioned them earlier) or my favorite, Fellwar Stone (since it doesn't come in tapped).

The goal I think is to try to get a fattie out by the third turn and then Armageddon on the fourth. If you're doing that already then there probably isn't really a need to make too many changes; you can just tinker with it with other card choices.

D

Duel

Actually, they aren't. But if you continuously have color problems, use it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just thought of an alternate: Gemstone Mine. Sure it goes away eventually, but either you're Armageddoning anyway or you have your creature/artifact mana out. It lets you use it every turn as opposed to every other turn, which is the important thing.