Rumors Forum

N

NeuroDeus

So we got a Classic Forum, a Testing Forum and the super-secret (NWO) Founders Forum and you know what is missing... The rumors forum... most of the rumors end up in the Main Forum... Rumors should have a snug forum all for itself for people to discuss the 7th Edition and how Urza is going to be interprted by Richard Gere in the Magic : The Gathering Movie that is going to be released 2002 circa.

Z

Zero

THERES GOING TO BE A MAGIC MOVIE!?

Urza does not equal Richard Gere. Sean Connery maybe...

H

Hawaiian mage

How many times have I heard about that Magic movie..?

About half as much as I've heard about who should play the parts! Damn it, inquest sucks! Why did they have to print that!?!

N

NeuroDeus

the Movie is a joke...everyone knows about that...except the movie promo is a FOIL....

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yeah sean connery should play urza. dont know who would play mishra, maybe johnny depp, or um....keana reeves. it might suck, just like the d&d movie did. i saw it yesterday, and it sucked ****( i can say that right>?)

[I'd rather you didn't - TomB]

P

ptolomea

first off, the inquest thing was a joke, if u read clostly, at the bottom it said "parody". also, the people that would have played the characters(on the poster), i thought, whould have been pretty damn good!

N

NeuroDeus

I would put Pamela Anderson as Crovax...same body...methinks...

A

Apollo

Hahaha... Nodnarb, as someone who detests the stupid characters, that was absolutely hilarious!

At least there would be something interesting to look at through the undoubtedly horrible movie.

A

Apollo

Whoops! I'm eternally sorry for insulting you that way, NeuroDeus.

J/K! Don't hurt me, Nodnarb!

N

NeuroDeus

Insult for calling me Nodnarb? Hehe, as if Nodnarb was a maniac or something... The founders still didn't give a reply about a RUMORS forum?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Word on the street says there is one, we just can't go in it yet...

F

fuzzy510

What exactly is "the street?" I'd like to know. I mean where have we heard about this?