making posts

A

andrew

I have a question,do you think its aight if you post double-replys to get more posts on the board?

"Magic,Money,and Mayhem....the three best things in life"

A

andrew

for the same reaon im gonna reply to my own topic

yes its alright.

-andrew

"Magic,Money,and Mayhem....the three best things in life"

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Why would you do that andrew? Do you think that people'll take you more seriously if you've got more posts?

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't even really notice the number of posts next to someone's name. I'm just interested in what they're saying.

If you make sense, you'll be appreciated, and if you stimulate good discussion (good euphemism, hey?
), well, even better.

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ok, not to sound like a total jackass, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. When you say "to get more posts on the board", do you mean posts next to your name? I don't even think anyone looks at that. I could have 170+ BS posts. This is just hypothetical. I don't really have 170 BS posts.. maybe just 100.

Anyway.. Or do you mean on the actual board? Again, there's not really any point to that either. Who cares how many posts are on the boards? I don't.
So, in short. Don't double post intentionally. If you do "accidently" double post, please delete the post. If its a topic, tell an admin to delete it.

Thank you.
-mike