Hi, my name is

N

nodnarb24

Hi, I'm the Commander in Chief of the Plague Rat armed forces. You shall bow down before my awsome power.

K

K9Archmage

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. Zadok is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little blue nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message Zadok001(see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, he'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

here are some rules

1: Donkeys rule
2: Always write "hoipa"at the end of posts
3: Buy my merchandise
4: There is no fourth rule

Hoipa

H

Hawaiian mage

Hi, normally I would try to slowly brainwash you into thinking I'm god and giveing me all my money. But your lack of intellegence has lead me to do otherwise.

Welcome!

K

K9Archmage

OHMYGOD? Hawaiian mage is sick! Oh well, might as well...

You must obey the all-mighty hawaiian mage, he is the best and most powerful person on this message board.
You can even trust him with your money!

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

At ease, Soldier. :)

'Commanding Officer?' Well, that would either be one of the Founders, Orgg, TomB, Spiderman, or Istanbul, all of whom can go edit your posts at will (yes, I'm one of those Founders). If you feel the need to salute someone, do it to them.

Welcome aboard! I'm Zadok (K9 stole my speech, but he's talkin' 'bout me), needless to say, so any nickname requests go to me whenever you'd like. Have fun, don't pester Ed or he'll ban you (J/K!), and stay cool. :)

M

Multani

As you were Soldier. I am Admiral Multani of the Elf fleet. Currently, on the U.S.S. Casual Player's Alliance, I hold the assumed rank of Commander.
:D

In other words, have fun Soldier and welcome aboard.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I am the chief trash man of the 11th unit in the 126th division.

Ransac, proud of what he is

S

Soldier

All of you are welcome to join the Creature Type War. March on over to the Battle Arena and scope it out. :)

L

Landkiller

Nah, Soldier's an alias I created to do the CPA War.

Also, to use stupid one-liners. Sorry, but I had to come clean.

S

Soldier

Ah, the truth shall set you free. Yes.
I am here to do stupid one-liners and use weapons of mass destruction in an all out CPA War.

Go to the Battle Arena and Register an Army.

You'll be glad you did. Well, Hey, maybe not, but when's the next time your local store is gonna play

Creature War as a format...
thought not.

Be all that you can be.

K

K9Archmage

[me]sends millions of demented weasels, donkeys, and wolves at solder.[/me]
Hah! Take that as a creature-type war!

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah okay...............[me]is attacked by the weasels donkeys and wolves sent by k9Archmage [/me]