about those new djinns in invasion...

R

rYaNsPVT

i forgot the name of the card i encountered way, way back in my formative days in magic... it says destroy all djinns and efreets... i think it's from the homelands block.... and i'm thinking if it wud still be of use on the new Djinns in invasion.... m kinda overwhelmed :eek: when these creatures come into play...

K

krichaiushii

King Sulieman from Arabian Nights could be tapped to destroy target Djinn or Efreet, I believe.

And there is a W/R enchantment called Sulieman's Legacy that kills djinni/efreeti. I think its from Tempest.

P

Purple_jester

Oh, and, yes, both King Suleiman and Suleiman's Legacy would thrash even the Invasion Djinns. You must really hate those things to hose them like that. ;)

T

Turtlewax Joe

I kind of like dihns. But wouldn't play w/ the new ones.who cares if they are out, stompy doesn't have anything to worry about!
not to get off topic but...I think stompy is in for a big come-back!infoct I think there might be a few "multi-colored"stompys ;)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah you know red green i've even splashed black in mine

Y

yawnmoth

Alot of players who just started *really* want those Djinns... When I was starting the -2/-2 would have stopped me cold in my tracks. Of course, I thought that Rootbreaker Wurm was good enough to be a rare, but...