I'm here

F

Fire Slinger

Wow,

After 3-4 months, I finally posted again. I haven't been able to even log on to CPA for the longest time. College has been kicking my butt. The only thing I've been doing all day is study, study, study. But finals are finally coming up, so I can slow down and say hi to everybody again.

Hi!

How's it been?

I can't wait for next semester of college, I'm taking a bunch of cool classes like:

Web Page Design, Computer Animation, Russian History, Oracle Database Programming, and Badminton.

:D

I'm glad to be back, hope you will accept me back.

PS, I'll try to post some more now.

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcom back. :)

As many people here allready know, I created an underground conspiracy and took over the CPA about a month ago. Almost every one is deneing it, but it's the truth!

Well it's good to have you back; but now you must bow down before me, for I finally have more posts then you! Hwaa ha ha!!!

F

Fire Slinger

~~Bows head in a polite bow~~

Long time no speak H Mage! :)

How's MTGCraft coming along. I haven't stop by there in a while.

H

Hawaiian mage

That isn't good enough! Kneel you swave!

Okay, I'm done. :)

My RPG just went through another rule change (hopefully the last) and it should be alot better then before. Things have gotten alot more active recently too.

Although... It's been a while so I've forgotten your personality. I don't really know what else to say at the moment.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome back, Fire Slinger! :) Been wonderin' where you'd got yourself to. Good to see you've rejoined the fold! I'd give you the nickname speech again, but honestly, why?

A

arhar

Originally posted by Fire Slinger
College has been kicking my butt. The only thing I've been doing all day is study, study, study.
Lol, I know what are you talking about :) Same here. WB!

S

Smithy

There are lot's of new folk here, Fireslinger. So welcome back....hey if I'm quick I could beat Zero to the Classic Speech...nah.

It's true about the boy Hawaii', he rules all, but see if you can guess who has their hand up his back!:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... remember, if the birdie HITS the ground, that's BAD :D

Looks like some cool classes. They didn't have Web Design when I was college (heck, they didn't really have the Web when I was in college).

F

Fire Slinger

lol...

I'm really enjoying college right now. It's alot more fun than High School.

Hey Zodak, I've been reading your articles @ StarcityCCG. There very good.

Your picture is kinda dark though...

I can't wait til I get into the Web Page Design class, I've been wanting to improve my website, but didn't know how to.

Computer Aninamation is going to be fun to, were are using Adobe After Effects. Marcomedia's Flash was to expensive (about $1000) for the school to use.

N

nodnarb24

Welcome back Fire Slinger!

Don't listen to H-mage, I have taken over the minds of all the founders and now I'm in charge. [So that's where the Baron went! - TomB]

H-mage:BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MASTER, NODNARB24, YOU INSIGNIFICANT MAGGOT!!!

M

Mundungu

When I was in university the WWW - not to be confounded with the Internet, which are as different as the higway and a ramp - There was only a few thousands sites available.

Time goes neh ?
all these youngster dont know what we, the ancient, have gone through.

One black and white television in the entire house with a grand 3 channels to choose from.

There was even a time where the rarity of cards was not indicated by a change of color of the expansion symbol.

Yep it is true. I have seen it.

A

Apollo

Heh. Yet another fan of Zodak's picture.:)

Good to have you back, hopefully for good. Badminton. Heh.:) Didja need a phys ed. course, or did you really want to take it?

F

Fire Slinger

I have to 2 hours of P.E. So this semester I'm taking Badminton and next semester I'm taking Recreational Games(Shuffleboard, Volleyball, Table Tennis). :D

College is cool.

H

Hawaiian mage

Nodnarb, you foolish marsupial! I will crush with the mear force of my Lawn Gnome Zombies! Your bones will bleach in the core of the sun! Hwaa ha ha!!!

N

nodnarb24

YOU BE QUIET YOU LOWLY WORM, I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY ARMY OF RATS!!!

[me]sends his horde of plague rats after H-mage, which eat off all of his flesh.[/me]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If you want to retaliate let's take it to the battle arena.

[Edited by nodnarb24 on 12-05-00 at 07:36 PM]

H

Hawaiian mage

Flesh? I'm an AEtherial avatar.

But since this is my only opportunity, will channle the power from this being my 800th post and destroy you!! Hwaa ha ha ha!

B

Bob

Bob pulls out his Nukes and Blows up H-mage and Nodnarb.
"Idiots.."

K

K9Archmage

HAHAHAHAH! nodnarb, you fool! Did you not know that me and my army of weasels,sheep,donkeys, and wolves would be on hawaiian mage's side?
[me]'s legion comes. The weasels gnaw on nodnarb's legs. The wolves gnaw on his armpits. The sheep bounce on him. The donkeys kick him around[/me]
YOU DIE NOW!

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

RAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
[me]'s army of rats swarm K9's weasels,sheep,donkeys, and wolves and kills all of them. Then they feast on K9 and infect him with the plague.[/me]
HAHAHAHAHA NEVER TEST THE MIGHTY POWER OF THE RATS!!!

K

K9Archmage

[me] calls upon the power of Hoipa, and is ressurected as a newspaper. Then for no reason kills teferi.[/me]

Oh my god! I killed teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa