Food of the CPA

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

me too, one reason that encouraged me to get sleeves, no card of mine will touch a cafeteria table without protection

F

fuzzy510

For some reason, I always eat ham sandwiches when I play. Don't know why, but I do.

[me]scratches his head in deep thought, trying to figure out why he eats ham sandwiches when he plays Magic.[/me]

C

Chaos Turtle

I don't nomally eat while I play.

But I do drink prodigous amounts of SoBe!

I just love those sayings inside the caps!
(They make good tokens, too.)

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by theorgg
Since we're talking about eating, I once devoured a Sea Troll.

Ask Sole Specter or LurkingEvil1. they witnessed it.
I've met you; I believe it. ;)

F

fuzzy510

TICM, I eat Post-It notes even when I'm not playing Magic! FWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Z

Zhaneel

I ate bunches of paper at a Christmas party on Friday... ErinPuff saw me

C

Copious Wrath

I don't eat during games. However, I drink stunning amounts of caffeine- and sugar-laden sodas to tune my psychotic fury (or copious wrath, as my friends know it :) ) to a fine edge.

G

Gerode

Mountain Dew + Annoyance (I like pissing him off :) ) = Copious Wrath's copious wrath.
And don't even ask about his "Double-Barreled Copious Wrath."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um.....I like to eat the feet of little weasels that happen to pass the table I'm playing at......mmmmmm, weasel feet.

Seriously(if that were possible), I usually eat McDonald's.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Copious Wrath

Gerode, you couldn't piss me off even if you wanted to.

And I have no recollection of the Double-Barreled Copious Wrath. Could be the repression kicking in, though.

F

fuzzy510

Ransac, you probably could eat weasel feet at McDonald's, especially after the chicken head incident.

M

MrXarvox

McDonalds is naaaaaasty. Steeped in artificial flavorings in order to taste moderately
non-disgusting...