0 casting cost creatures....

G

Griffion2000

What is your favorite 0 casting cost creature?

Mines Ornithoper :D

M

Mikeymike

Ornithopter definitely. There are really that many choices though, can only think of the Phyrexian Walker and Kobolds. Man you can make some fun decks with these little fellas (and some broken ones)

G

Gizmo

The only one worth spit is Shield Sphere.

But my favourite 0 casting-cost creature has to be a 10/10 Phyrexian Processor token.
Well, it counts as having a cc of 0, anyway...
:p

M

Mikeymike

Man, I forgot about Shield Sphere. I change my vote to Shield Sphere, but I still like the rat wings.

D

Duel

Shield sphere all the way, man.

Only thing, Ornithopter was reprinted in 6th! I wanna have a 6th edition ornithopter! Not that it's any good, now.....

G

Griffion2000

So far the scores are:

Ornithopter - 2
Shield Sphere - 3

C'mon peep's, vote!

A

Apollo

Awright, Phyrexian Walker. I don't know why, but I always thought it as cool. Sphere is the best, however. By far.

G

Gerode

I like Phyrexian Walker the most. Nobody attacks people with early defense, and it fits perfectly in my Humility deck.

D

Duel

Ooh, humility, 0cc, and some method of card advantage.... horn of greed, for instance.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Put me down for a vote for Shield Sphere. It was a staple in my Aether Storm deck (pre-errata) for early defense, and they make great sac-ables!

M

Mikeymike

Treetop Village then. No Phyrexian Walker,no wait. Ah forget it, don't listen to anything else I say.

D

Duel

I nominate the other guy's basic land, when I'm holding eradicate....

D

Dune Echo

... but compare Phyrexian Walker to Wall of Wood. Both creatures are 0/3. One is 0cc while the other 1cc and the 0cc creature can attack. Also, like the Ornithopter, the Phyrexian Walker is a great target for a Cursed Flesh, Rancor, Unholy Strength, or any other really good 1cc Enchant Creature spell. Also, as a second turn drop after a god draw of Ritual plus whatever, it's perfect as a Twisted Experiment target. If all else fails, it's a good wall, but Shield Sphere is much better in that capacity.

Over all, Shield Sphere is my favorite with the Kobolds in a close second.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

0-point Phyrexian Marauders are great for laughs.

Maybe 0-point Shifting Walls.

M

manchot_13

Phryrian Walker... i mean has anyone read the quote on these babies? they're SCAREY!!!!