what does yours mean?

T

Turtlewax Joe

I know that the little saying thingy at the bottom of all the posts we send in, mean something personally. mine is G.C.P.
It means G.oing C.razy P.laces.
What does yours mean?

H

Hawaiian mage

My sig messes with your head and drives you to the brink of insanity.

Only if you really start to think about it though. And now that i've told every one how bad it can be none of you will try it. Unless your stupid or something... :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure this has been brought up before but a quick search on "sig" or "signature" didn't bring up anything. Maybe someone else can find it.

Anyway, mine's the sound my web makes coming out of my shooters.

T

Taysir

Mine's the Meddling Mage flavor text. My brother constantly flames me for meddling with his spells.

M

Major Crime

Mine, is a saying which was started up here in a University Teaching Lab, I work in.

D

DÛke

...always changing...

The one I have right now is a reply to Taysir's (AKA Ristik") translating my last signature. I really would have liked it to stay enigmatically hidden, but noooooo...

It's also directed to some other selected members here whom I will fail to mention their names.

R

Rando

Changes from week to week.

The one I have right now (Something must be wrong...) is from a Jethro Tull song, "One White Duck Times 0 to the power of 10= Nothing at All."

Z

Zero

But some have already cracked the code!

Haza and Kudos to them ;)

T

Trunks_104

If you can translate this... uh... then good for you (its in Portuguese)

A

arachiron

Mine's pretty self explanatory. I'm a crazy misanthropist what d'ya expect?

M

Multani

Mine's just a confidence booster for me, and makes feel important. :D

G

Griffion2000

I changed mine because wenever I ask a question, I put that, but now I don't have to type it every time. :)

A

Apollo

Mine is a combination of a funny quote Whimsical gave me for flavor text on my card, and a picture of a phoenix that the currently rather quiet Griffith_se gave me.

So, in other words, I have no creativity, but I am good at recognizing the genius of others.:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
She's been around. She's been posting in the Deck forum occasionally and I've been playing her over Apprentice.

D

DÛke

...you shouldn't have brought these to the message boards! I have CS, and I'm proud of it! Ok! At least I'm not an SS. ;)