Lord Magnus.

M

Multani

You are a coward, and a betrayer. If you want a fight, I challenge you to a duel. No holds barred.
If anyone else wants to bash Lord, feel free to do so.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
He's relatively new here, isn't he? Did he wrong you in a past life or something? :confused:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Multani and Lord Magnus know each other in real life and are friends(?). And also apparently Lord Magnus figured out Multani's password and used his account.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so... there was a rather "lively" demonstration a month back of why Multani probably doesn't use multiple aliases (involving poor DUke :))

M

Multani

Actually, I do have an alias, Batman. But that was just for Halloween, and after the 31st, I revealed myself.
Trust me, Lord Magnus and I are not the same person. He's a family friend. I'm currently extremely pissed. Don't be surprised if you never see him again.

D

DÛke

...pl-eeze don't kill him Multani! In the name of God! In the name of God! Please, don't kill...those are not the changes! Tell him...tell him WHY, in the name of God; these were the changes! Tell him why, tell him why, and tell him why, in the name of God, these are the changes... -Michael Cretu

D

dw51688

"AU NOM D'UN DIEU, NE BLESSEZ PAS MULTANI! IL EST UNE PERSONNE MERVEILLEUSE! I RIEN VOUS À L'CEnfer! VOUS ÊTES UN LÂCHE! VISAGE VOUS-MÊME!"

"qui êtes-vous?!?!"

"Le messager n'est pas important!"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] sits back on his throne(lazy boy) and watches the carnage unfold [/me]

T

The Destroyer

[me]curls up like a good giant squirell and waits for someone foolish anuff to come near his fearsom buck teeth.
i'm hungry
[me]starts chewing on zeros leg
mmm tastes like chicken.

A

Apollo

[me]whacks Destroyer with a rolled-up newspaper[/me]

BAD SQUIRREL! We don't chew on people's legs in this household. And what's this? You had an accident in the house again?!?! Bad, bad squirrel.

N

NeuroDeus

I came for the blood... still any left?

I figured out Zadok001's password and changed the CPA's interface while he wasn't looking...

K

K9Archmage

I figured out Thallid Ice cream man's password! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! His signature will shortly be changed to : "Une grand hamster multicolor qui vole"

Hoipa

M

Multani

He's probably scared.
Darn! That just takes the fun out the whole thing.