Unglued......

G

Griffion2000

Is unglued still in print?
See, I was in magic, left for a year, came back, and people are saying its not in print anymore.

Please help the total newbie. :D
(Not really though) :rolleyes:

N

Nyx

There're a ton of stores with Unglued booster packs in stock. I've seen two in Iowa and three back in Sothern California so they can't be that hard to find if you want some. The other nice thing is that all the stores I know who carry them sell them at discounted prices.

G

Gerode

It's been "postponed indefinitely", unfortunately :(

My local card shop still has a few packs, and they sell singles for rather cheap.

D

Darsh

Be sure to get Infernal Spawn of Evil
...it's coming...
and
Sex Appeal
and
Knights of the Hokey Pokey
Tons of fun:)

Anyway, the reason that II will never come out is the same reason they still have unglued packs and are selling them cheap, the set did not sell well, WOTC is not going to print something if they think it won't sell well.

But the set is really great:D

D

Duel

*cough*portal*cough*

okay, I didn't like unglued, I don't look foreword to unglued 2, and I must say this:

It's coming.....

Infernal Spawn of Evil ROCKS!

I

Istanbul

You know I collect Knights...

...well, yes, Knights of the Hokey Pokey DO count.

M

Major Crime

The lands & the tokens were the best cards for resale value. Quite a few people around here try to use just unglued lands in their decks. I think they should have been the basic lands as they show a tap symbol as well as the mana symbol.

Z

Zhaneel

I just got an unglued booster pack on tuesday (with knight of the hokey pokey)

H

Hetemti

We should tell Wizards that we want them to sell Land Packs.

$1 for three of each of the five basic lands. Reprint all the old land pictures including those nifty Portal and Unglued lands, BLACK BORDERED. Now, Wizards can charge you a buck more for Sealed tournies since that would accomodate the ole' land swaps, and new players can get the lands they need rather than bum them off of established players.

I definatly want a complete set of Foil Unglued lands. (8-Þ~

G

Griffion2000

And you do the hokey pokey;
and you shake yourself about;
that's what it's all about!

Umm, what was I saying again? :rolleyes:

Griffion does the hokey pokey while the neighbors watch and wonder.....

C

Cateran Emperor

Wow, I'm lucky as heck I guess. My store still has about 4 sealed boxes in the back. I buy one every few moths and hold a draft with all my friends... and it's fun dammit!

E

ErinPuff

I have a pile of Unglued somewhere in my room.. I bought a buttload of packs when it was out.. it's lots of fun!

G

Gerode

As I said, it has been unofficially cancelled.

I have a decent Unglued collection, too. I've never played with any of the cards, however :( Maybe I should change that soon...

T

theorgg

My first two interviews both included a question on Unglued II--and my third that I STILL havn't had the time to do a final drafting and editing of will also include a question on Unglued.