New handle, not new member

T

Taysir

I'm just establishing my presense under a new name. Spare me this whole nickname speech thing and stuff. For a clue as to who I am: I will soon post the mathematical proof that Winston Churchill, Al Gore, and George W. Bush are all carrots.

Z

Zadok001

Ah! Oops!

My bad! Check your PMs, I had no idea this was a new handle, so you got Part 2, like it or not... :) Sorry!

Welcome back, whoever you are...

K

K9Archmage

Ristik i think. I did kinda do a followup of the carrot thing in the off topic section!

T

Taysir

Duke! Why did you have to change your all-french sig? At least this one's a touch easier to translate... "Tell me! Tell me!"... I'm not sure what it means, however... are you still lamenting this "Purple Girl" person?

D

DÛke

...all the stupid people think I'm "in love" with Purple Jester. I'm not. They're sick. I changed it. It's referring to you for translating my last signature and to all those “others” who, um…BEEEEB!

D

Darsh

What's the point of having another name if everybody knows who you are? Anyway, have um a um great time Rhystic.:)

T

Taysir

Darsh: because I'm not using Ristik anymore, and I wanted to make it clear that I'm not really new.