Duke's new sig and the translation

H

Hawaiian mage

Sarcasm? What are you talking about? That smilie was suposed to show I beleived him. :)

Z

Zero

Actually, I am really Zadok. Yes, ya'll heard me. Its just a cover!!!

mwhahahahahahaha...

Z

Zadok001

My girlfriend would be severely disturbed if that were the case...

J

Jaws10387

wtf is this?
DUke is not Dw cause i know Dw in real life. This is starting to scare me...

H

Hawaiian mage

Don't think of it like me and DUke are Dw, think of it like Dw is DUke and me. :)

N

nodnarb24

I'm really Duke, DW, H-Mage, Zadok, Zero, Purple Jester, Jaws, K9, Darsh, Ristik, Theorgg, Almindhra, and arhar. So I'm just having this conversation by myself.

R

Ristik

**sets nodnarb's head on fire**

Don't confuse people! They'll get confused!

K

K9Archmage

Mathematically speaking, we are all little numbers, each with a different value. In the set of real numbers, most likely we would all have different numerical values. It possible, though, that two people will have the same numerical value. In this case, they would be the same person, but two people also. I don't know what the heck i'm talking about but i might as well go on..hmmm. where was i? oh yeah. if there is somebody who is also somebody else, but is in essence, not the same person, then i would confuse myself very much. that is why i am so damn confused. HELP ME! IVE GONE CRAZY!

L

Landkiller

And I thought I was messed up! This thread is some deep, eh?

;)

R

Rando

Ahem...

Please allow me. This is a direct, strict translation, so it does not sound quite right in English...because the French was not up to snuff...(with Latin thrown in for good messure I see)

Purple Girl, I do not sleep any more; I you desire. Take me, I am has you; I am guilty! I want to go at the end of me phantasms, I know that it is prohibited, I am insane; I am guilty! I do not have anything any more! I become insane! I give up myself! I am it and elsewhere; I want all, when you want, as you want. I am guilty. I am guilty!

D

DÛke

...Rando, and Ristik, you both came very close on solving the real thing; but neither of you really translated what I said. Let me put it this way: you both added your own personal touch into it, which is cool, but yet again, it wasn't what I said.

Here:

Purple Girl, I can’t sleep anymore; I desire you. Take me, I’m yours; I’m guilty! I want to go to the end of my fantasies; I know it is forbidden, I am crazy; I’m guilty! I have nothing more! I am becoming crazy! I am letting myself go! I am here and somewhere else; I want everything, when you want, as you like. I’m guilty! I’m guilty!