Duke's new sig and the translation

R

Ristik

Purple Girl, je ne dors plus; je te desire. Prends moi, je suis a toi; mea culpa! Je veux aller au bout de me fantasmes, je sais que c'est interdit, je suis folle; mea culpa! Je n'ai plus rien! Je deviens folle! Je m'abandonne! Je suis la et ailleurs; je veux tout, quand tu veux, comme tu veux. Mea culpa. Mea culpa!

Translates (I think): Purple Girl, I don't sleep any more; I want you. Take me, I am to you(?); shame on me(again, ? because I don't think "mea culpa" is French)! I want to go after all of my fantasies, I know that that's forbidden, I am foolish; shame on me! I have nothing! I'm becoming foolish! I'm neglecting myself! I am there and elsewhere; I want all, when you want, like you want. Shame on me. Shame on me!

How correct is this?

R

Ristik

I saw the sig. I'm studying French. I wanted to test my skills. OK?

H

Hawaiian mage

DUke, didn't you allready have a girlfriend IN REAL LIFE?

This is just weird...

H

Hawaiian mage

I just thought of something. What if Purple Jester and DUke were the same person...

R

Ristik

Ok, so replace all the "shame on me" with the slang equivalent "my bad"... does that work?

K

K9Archmage

umm. that is a bad translation, ristik. Je ne dors plus means "I don't sleep much" or something like that.

A

arhar

Originally posted by Hawaiian mage
I just thought of something. What if Purple Jester and DUke were the same person...
I have a scarier thought. What if we all were the pigments of imagination in some crazy person's mind? And we just THINK that we exist... but we dont!

Sorry. Getting back to my philosophy paper now.... :D

H

Hawaiian mage

I just thought of something funnier. What if Purple Jester was a man..? (J/K):)

K

K9Archmage

why does it matter? you're all acting like little babies: "OOOOH! she likes him! but i thought he likes her! do you know who he likes?"
It doesn't matter!

But here is an important question "WHO LET THE MOGGS OUT?"

A

Almindhra

What if Duke and Almindhra were the same person?...( a little something there for you to think about )...heheh...

No, I think Duke is a freak and has a major problem...From PJ's previous posts, it look likes she feels that hes going to far too...

And yes, Duke does have a gf in RL, but to him that doesn't seem to matter much when he has emotional relationships with 'cyber chicks'...

D

Darsh

Yeah Duke's been acting a little...um...uh...hm...well, you all know. First the "Arch" Duke and now his "obsession" has gone a little overboard, If I was Purple Girl (What if I am?) I'd be worried.

D

Darsh

I also have a confession, I'm Spiderman, Duel, TheOrgg, Ed, and Hawiian Mage.:(

D

DÛke

The only ones taking it "too far" is you all! Purple Girl and me are just friends, that's all! I don't "love" her, and she doesn’t "love" me, not THAT way anyway. It's friendly love, nothing more, or less. You people are either perverted, or sick (not that it makes a difference).

And yes, I am Hawaiian Mage, and Dw. So what! I needed more attention, so I figured 2 more user names: "Hawaiian Mage" and "Dw", would get me all the attention I want; not to mention a bigger chance to win more CPA Notables. Now you know the truth.

D

Darsh

!!!
I thought Duke vowed never to read the Offtopic forum again, or did I just imagine it?

Anyway Duke, It just seemed a bit odd the way you're always talking about Purple Girl, but if you say you're not obsessed I believe you.