New person...collector

T

Tycho

I collect M:TG and SW:TCCG. The last set of M:TG I started collecting was 5th Edition (didn't bother with Portal). All my cards are in near mint, if not in mint, condition. I have little experience playing either game (only played my friend twice). I need a good deck for Mirage and 5th Edition so I can play in local tournaments.

Well, thats that.

Lt. Col. Tycho Celchu
INTRUDER WING
http://www.intruder-wing.org

"The point of war is not to die for your country, its to make the other bastard die for his."-Gen. George Patton

H

Hawaiian mage

Your kind isn't welcome here. Leave before we eat you.

H

Hawaiian mage

Oops... My left brain overpowerd my right brain again. Sorry.

Welcome! :D

K

K

Hello there Tycho. My name is K, and I welcome you to the CPA. It's really quite fun here, sometimes. People sometimes take forever to reply to posts though, my posts at least. I think it's because I'm new.

Welcome here, and watch out for some of these people; like Purple_Jester.

F

Firestorm

Hey Mister collector!
I like you already;), my posts in the trading section should intrest you, I have a Foil Wave and looking for stuff ya might have.
Do not go for red targeted Land Destruction at this point in time. One card wrecks the entire thing.
If you've got the cards, try a deck using Birds of Paradise, Llanwar elves, and Armageddon. Blastoderm and Kavu titan to finish.

Welcome!

!hsooW

D

Darsh

Welcome to the insanity Tycho, we need more Star Wars fans around here.

N

NeuroDeus

Hi welcome Tycho (thats a name of an astronomer is it). I'm a fan or star warz darsh.

R

rkoelsch

If you can put up with a little insanity this is a very friendly place to be. I enjoy the colecting aspect of Magic but it can be expensive. Good luck trading here I have had only pleasant experiences.

K

K9Archmage

STAR WARS IS THE COOLEST MOVIE SERIES EVER MADE I LOVE ALL OF THEM THEY ARE SO COOL.... huh.. let me catch my breath... where was i? oh yeah... STAR WARS IS AWESOME!

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard!!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

M

MrXarvox

Hey Tycho I have a sh*t load of star wars cards that I don't play any more, you want to buy them? or trade M:TG for them?

T

The Destroyer

hi
* the destroyer gets there before pheyrexian pie eater and feeds crowd out of portable hole he stole from pheyrexian pie eater bwa ha ha.

how do you do actions?

[Edited by The Destroyer on 11-14-00 at 12:22 AM]

L

Landkiller

This is how an action is done :
[*me] does the action.

Write that and remove the asterisk, and it will look like this, which is an action :

[me] shoots a Rocket at everyone.

T

Tycho

Lets try it.

[me] takes out a spare Death Star and accidentally destroys the puny Enterprise.

T

The Destroyer

[me] still chewing on dead man looks around and spits deadmans flesh onto the ground