Musicians Roll Call!

Killer Joe

Yellowjacket: Percussionist

"I are drummer, I are proud."

"You know, if Marching Band were any easier, they'd call it football."

H

Hawaiian mage

I can play any instrament.

I can't play it good but I can play it...

G

Gerode

Another kazoo player? Cool!
I used to play the violin. 5 years ago.

S

sentinel

Hey, cool.

I play the the drums.

I'm not very good at it, but still, I try.

Z

Zhaneel

I play piano/keyboards

I'm going to learn how to play guitar sometime in the near future

E

ErinPuff

I play flute (and yes I'm a band geek)
I started playing piano this summer but I still suck
I used to play recorder, back in 4th grade..
I can also sing pretty well

T

terzarima

Piano, Tenor Saxamaphone!, oboe (why did I pick that? why oh why?)

S

scrubby

I play the drums, but I can't play in the HS marching band until nest year, cause I'm in 8th grade. I have a drumset too, It's a Tama Rockstar, and I always use Paiste cymbals:) My town's(marietta) is headed to grand nationals in Indianapolis this year, anyone else?

H

Hetemti

I do a little MIDI stuff...TiMidity++ makes any MIDI sound like the real thing. I be Neat-O.

M

Multani

I play the violin.
Been playing for 4 years.
Gerode: Did you quit?

G

Gerode

Yeah.

[flashback] In 4th and 5th grade I woke up early every Tuesday and Thursday and took a violin class at a junior high school. There war a period of two months were I didn't take any lessons, for a variety of reasons. I went to one more lesson and was very far behind everone else, so I quit :( [/flashback]

There's my sad violin story. I could still probably play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star if you gave me a violin and a music sheet :)

E

Elrond

I've been playing the clarinet since 5th grade, I'm a senior now. This year my marching band actually made it to the area competition for the first time in around 40 years, if you don't include the years we made it on default.

R

Ristik

Keyboardist/former clarinetist here. That list may expand soon if I select a muscailly-oriented major.

Killer Joe

Actually, I was a percussion instructor for the band that won it, but I still got a gold medal!
Scrubby, Marietta HS MB is one of thee top marching bands in the country, they have been for several years now. I used to work with Kiski HS from PA, they are a jazz oriented marching band, cool :).