Uh, hi

R

Rhammidarigaaz

Hello, I'm new here.

A friend of mine told me about this place, so I thought I would come and check it out.

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, let's just get one thing strait while your brain is fresh and useless. I'm boss around here. You will worship me and possibly send me money through the mail. You will obay, or I will devour your soul....

R

Rhammidarigaaz

::Kneels in worship::

Oh how shall I appese your highness today, oh high and mighty master of the magic in the cards?

Hi. :D

L

Landkiller

Oh, get up! No need to worry about *him*. ;)

Eventually you'll get a nickname speech or else a bunch of insane folks will try and eat you!!

Watch out for pirates!

R

Rhammidarigaaz

I fear nothing, except those damn voices in my head that tell me to kill randomly. :D

R

Rhammidarigaaz

Hey! That's a great idea.

*goes off to find a gun.....

Bang!!

Owwww....

Hmmmm, It didn't work :(

H

Hawaiian mage

No... But your bodilly escence is now part of my inumerable matrix of human souls.

Z

Zadok001

[me] does his best Reeves impersonation [/me]

Woah...

:)

Welcome aboard, o ye of the unspellable name. I'm not even gonna try, seeing as my spelling is already under very close scrutiny from DUke and a few other members. I'd hate to screw up.

First things first: H. Mage has NOTHING on me. :) Do not worship him, or we will be forced to spy on you like Big Brother and kin. Or we could just boot you off, but I'd never do something like that. I'm a nice admin, really I am... Just a bit loopy every now and then!

Anyways, welcome aboard! Have fun! Without further adieu:

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

M

MrXarvox

I am The Illustrious Mr. Xarvox, an entity of pure evil. Now, I know what you're thinking, 'you're just saying you're evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat' well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat! There is nothing more evil than something cute and fluffy.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha!!!!!

K

K

Welcome here. That's quite a name you got there, Rhammidarigaaz.

I'm the dude with the dark sun glasses always standing in the corner, waiting for that one person to show up, but she never does; I'll stand there, forever, if I have to.

Have fun.

D

Darsh

Welcome RMD (your new *shortened* name) , don't pay attention to those *children* up above, just know that I'm one of the most psychotic members around here (when I want to be that is)

R

Rhammidarigaaz

rmd, sounds good for a nick.

I used to have a prescription for Prozac, but it didn't work. Maybe some of you should try it ;)

T

The Raven

Welcome to the CPA. Where madness and chaos rule, and there is no escape. :D

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!! :D

I need some pie.