1 Shivan Harvest

Other: 8
1 Rishadan pawnshop
2 Juntu stakes
4 Dark rituals
2 Recover
1 Cremate

11 Swamps
10 Mountains (I don't use nonbasics here, and it has served me well. The duals are painful early, and crippling late.)

Obliterate works on one premise, if I lose control, I drop them. Then, of my 7 nonland pemanents (1 of which is an enchantment) any given number die, but I cycle the pawnshop first. His 4 land are worth more than my 8 if I have a single spirit in ply and am losing control. This is a control deck.

D

Duel

I'm bringing this back up to see if ANYONE can help. Please!

R

Rhammidarigaaz

Maybe you could add Vampiric Tutors to help find the cards you need at the right time.

Dont forget Pain/Suffering for LD.
Run 4 Stone Rain and 3 Pillage so you dont have to worry about the double mana cost on Pillage. Put the other in SB.

What about Enchantments?

Add 4 City of Brass and 2-4 Tranquility in the SB. ( It add a great surprise factor during the 2nd and 3rd games.)

Hope that helps

P

Purple_jester

I believe that n a deck like this, Earthquake would be an excellent control card. If you don't have access to Earthquake, then Breath of Darigaaz is easier to get a handle on.

I also don't think that Pain/Suffering is a good option. All of the other land destruction T2 cards are better, because in a deck like this, you'll almost never want to play the black side of that card. Thus, you're better off playing the other red LD.

Are you sure you don't want to play with nonbasics? Even just 2? Or 1 each of the two types available?