Cards of the CPA

D

DÛke

...for Baskil...for being so nice about the CPA's front page (and since I made a "mean" card of him "destroying" the front page :D):

Baskil's Peace Treaty 3WW
Enchantment
As Baskil's Peace Treaty comes into play, choose target player.
That player can't attack you unless you attacked during your turn.
Any time, you and that player may agree to sacrifice a creature each to destroy Baskil's Peace Treaty.
"I've blown up the front page, and I praise it now...can we "sign" a peace treaty now...I'm sick of war...(temporarly though ;))" - Baskil (the quote was really made by me though, funny huh? I'M LAUGHING :D).

Apollo's Hate (1BR)
Instant
Deal 3 damage to target creature.
That creature's controler chooses and discards a card from his or her hand.
"Duke doesn't know how to spell...he's hated by all CPA members...he's stupid...bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh..." -Apollo, the "stupid" bird boy. :)

DÛke's Multiple Religions (?)
Instant
DÛke's Multiple Religions cost 1 mana of any one color of your choice.
If you paid U, tap target creature.
If you paid W, gain 2 life.
If you paid B, target player loses 1 life.
If you paid R, deal 1 damage to target creature.
If you paid G, target creature gains +1/+1 until end of the turn.
"Vietnamese, Jew, Roman, Arabian, American, Canadian, French, German...I'm everything...or at least, that's what Almindhra thinks..." - DÛke

L

Loafing Giant

Do you think you can make me a DUMB A$$ Legend

In the colors of RGB

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

DÛke wrote a very long, informative, long, interesting, and mostly just long rant on why you don't need another card fuzzy, but I deleted it.

He has otherr things to do, drunkard

D

DÛke

...I wouldn't say that Neuro...to foget is not me, but to recognize in order to make somethin' fits me better...

...I've been busy with the Team Made Set, so I haven't had time to REALLY come up with somethin' cool that fits you Neuro...

...I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

"If you're not in, you WILL be...it's a matter of time..."