Cards of the CPA

M

Mordecai

Duke has done an excellent job with these cards. As such, I was wondering if I, the great Mordecai the Destroyer, veteran and part-timer of the CPA, could be made into a card, besides of course the one that I made that (last I heard) was going into Casualties of War.

L

Landkiller

oh, excellent! Instant Land Destruction for me!!

<Floats away on a balloon>

D

DÛke

...Good things come to those who wait.
Look what Ransac is getting: 3 Legendary creature cards of him, AND 1 of them being a "promo" of one of my sets.

As soon as I find as little as possible about you, trust me, you will not escape me making you a silly card; and that applies to anyone who has not recieved a card...beware! AND AFRAID! :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me]shudders [/me]
How much do you know about me DUke?

D

DÛke

...I know you, as a matter of fact.
Joking; I don't know much about you...not much anyway...It will take time...

B

Bob

I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card!
I want a card pleeeeeeeeeeease?
Okay, I'll stop the spam.
Forget what I said:
I would like a card please

M

Mordecai

So Duke wants information on the great Mordecai the Destroyer?

This is all real.

My archnemesis is an insidiously evil organization known as "The Gopher".

I love Shakespeare's plays, especially those with enticing villains, such as Richard III, Othello, and Macbeth. In fact, I wrote an excellent paper for a college Shakespeare course on Macbeth.

I play white, white, and more white. If I add a second color, nine times out of ten it's blue.

My only combo deck is an insane Elf-Ball deck that has gone off for over 580 points of damage.

My favorite creature types are Dwarves and Clerics.

I am very much into roleplaying games, favoring bards in AD&D, Toreador in Vampire: the Masquerade, Pumonca in Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Sons of Ether in Mage: the Ascension, and Sluagh in Changeling: the Dreaming.

I am also very much into CCGs, which started with Portal, spread to regular Magic, then to Babylon 5, Pokemon (because a friend recommended it, and it IS a good game), Dragonball Z, and, recently Jyhad[Vampire: the Eternal Struggle].

I spend a lot of my time of late playing EverQuest or Unreal Tournament CTF.

I hope that's enough for one card. (c:

[HEY! This is my 100th post! Only took me 9 months or so...]

[Edited by Mordecai on 11-22-00 at 10:38 PM]

R

rYaNsPVT

like the dragon legends in invasion... sacrifice mordecai's attendant to search for mordecai... or tap: put all legends in play from the game except mordecai. search all players' hands, graveyards and libraries for legends and put it out of the game.

so, this artifact creature has no summoning sickness to cast it, tap, then sacrifice... a bit boring if ur opponent controls no legends...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

As I previously requested, I would like to be in Set 7. Just make something that is insanely weird, green, and blue.

Make it something that would fit almost solely in a strange combo deck, or make a new strange combo deck.

S

Squee Goblin Nabob

Originally posted by DÛke
...everyone will be in there, some sooner than others:). Personally, the people I know very well are in there, and slowly, I will graduate to the people I don't know. Just look at all the "flame back" cards! The almost describe the person.

Almindhra like R/B, so I gave her Red.
Istanbul likes Blue, so his card has Blue.
I like Black, my card has Black.
TomB is like an arch angel, so he's the White.
Multani is um, Multani! So he's green:).

Some of the flavor texts are really SAID by the person of the card, so that makes it more interesting.

Some people I know more than others, therefore, it will take long for me to design cards for them, since I don't know their temper, personality, and all that.

What about me!!!!

K

K9Archmage

So, is duke gonna post anymore cards here? Or maybe he just needs something to get his creative juices flowing. Ahhhh. Juice. I like juice.

Just picture a school of flying fish and pigs being chased by a huge flying fish that is being controlled by a demented weasel!

Hoipa

Y

Y The Alien

I'll help him along...

Y The Alien, 1GUBR
0: Answer target rules question.
1: Answer target rules question correctly.
0: Phase out for 3 months and don't post.
1/1
"I'm not dead, I swear..."-Y the Alien

A

Apollo

Gasp! Shock! He's alive!

[me]pokes Y the Alien[/me]

I bet it's an impostor...

F

fuzzy510

Where am I? I'm sad!

(fuzzy510 goes off into a corner and starts weeping beyond consolation, because Duke has carelessly left him out of the set. He then mentions something about having to resort to drugs to solve his problems.)

A

Apollo

I was kidding, K9. He was a good poster who ran off into the abyss for quite some time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think duke is dead. It's been about 2 weeks since he last posted.

Ransac, cpa trash man AND cpa coroner

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey that would suck because i don't have a card yet,!!!!he can die on his own time!!!!