4xMana Leak
4xPower Sink
20xIsland
20xMountain

Any comments?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If not (or if so, maybe something to look forward to)

• Chain Lightnings
    Force of Will
    Fireblast?
    Any non-basic land that might combine red and blue
    Mana Flare
    Capsize to bounce the COP:Red that will probably come out
    An Earthquake and/or Purging Scythe to take care of a weenie rush

W

Whimsical

Delay 'em with counters while toasting them with cheese. <laughs> I love this concept. Nice and familiar ... and besides, I'm a tad bit weary of commenting about fishes... :D

Spidey's suggestions tweak:

Mana Flare will kill the deck ... since it only has two X-cheese to abuse it with. <laughs> Play the Flare and watch the green start plopping down the Blasted-derms like there was no tomorrow. More X-cheese (like Kaervek's Torch for instance) if you plan on adding Flare.

Earthquakes are good! Failing that, Pyroclasm does the trick. Even Breath of Darigaaz would be nice. Otherwise, you'll be murdalized by weenies ...

More Aether Flashes! Cook the sorry buggers as they plop down. What the hey ... add in Furnaces of Rath too. Double the fun!

Thwart and Foil would be handy in the deck ... <glances at the enormous amount of land in the deck> Yep. They sure would. So would Force of Will.

Eherm. Have fun with the deck! Just remember to avoid playing against anyone running a 10 Mountains 30 Kindles deck. :D

Killer Joe

Man, I used to LOVE "Fire and Ice".
<YJ, reminisces of the Tempest Block days of "Counter-Phoenix", mmmmmmmmm,b--u--r--r--r--r--n--n--n and c--o--o--u--u--n--n--t--e--r--r--r--r.>
I like your deck, you'll annoy lots of people with it, and, isn't that really how magic ought to be played?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops... I thought there were 4 Fireballs.

I also didn't notice 40 land. Is that a typo and meant to be 10 each? Cause otherwise you have 80 cards and I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

I agree with Whimsy that if you put in the Flare, you need more X spells (Earthquake, Distintegrate, Torch, whatever. If you don't, you don't need the Flare.

M

MoggZombie

Yeah, I accidentally put 20 instead of 10 for each land... my mistake...