ASI organization

D

dw51688

Jaws, Ctran1218, Dragonman and I have a group which meets every few days and has a conference via Yahoo messenger about the group and projects (pyrotechnics, mathematics formulas and etc.). We have decided to make this not only a school thing but to also have an empire across the United States and other countries. If you would like to join, please say what time belt you are in if in the United States. If in another country, please specify which. To join just put in that information, you age, and you qualifications in science and mathematics. We have weekly conference over Yahoo Messenger that are not mandatory but are highly recommended. This organization is called the ASI and is a serious commitment. Jaws, Ctran, Dragonman, and I appreciate your time. Thank you!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ok, dennis i would like to join.
I'm 16, i am taking physics, and trigonemetry at Hartnell College in salinas California. i would like to join this conference, because now i can finally talk to people who can enjoy my intelligience. No i am not a geek or geeky looking guy. But science and mathematics interest me. When i go to a university, i am going to major in Physics. I am hopping to get a job at NASA or a government job with physics/mathematics. thnx

D

dw51688

Impressive! You are 16 and go to college? Wow! I say yes. We'll just here from Jaws and tomorrow we will tell you the results after we ask the other members. They are um CPA members but they aren't active which saddens me :(

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yes i am in college. thank you dennis. jaws emailed me and i can't remember what for. i will check. now what exactly do you guys talk about in these meetings?

D

dw51688

projects, upcoming. Things that benefit humankind. New math properties or science properties. Stuff like that.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

awesome. sounds like stuff that we were talking about in my physics class a couple of weeks ago. there was a lady from hartnell in the 80's who found a way to duplicate this superconductor. it's a pellet, and when you put it over a magnet, it floats. it does this cuz it's a super conductor, and because the way it's put together, it doesn't repel a magnetic charge. PRETTY COOL!!!

J

Jaws10387

You didn't know that? He is also was Deathknight. He had his name changed.

D

DÛke

I'm in high school. In my free time, I read
about the humans brain, mind, and all that.
I have my own personal beliefs, and some other "prooven" beliefs. One of my believes is that
I will, someday, change humanity into a
realistic reality. A more confortable, more peaceful, more focused lives is my goal. Sure, I'm no one, but I am something.

I'm so weak at math dude. So weak. Weak at geometery, Algebra, and all that, but, somehow, when I work everything out, I manage to get As and Bs on the report card. Oh well.

Just thought I tell you that I'm "scientific", that's all:).

D

dw51688

You actually logged on. I thought you were going to remain extinct. Well you're active now. You can go back to being "dormant" now!

J

Jaws10387

When are you upadating your soap opera? If you don't update it in the next hour i'll beat the rainbow $%!! out of you.

[Edited by Jaws10387 on 10-17-00 at 05:56 PM]

D

dw51688

You guys are so stupid!

[color="402028"]I [/color][color="602030"]a[/color][color="A02040"]m [/color][color="C02048"]b[/color][color="E04068"]e[/color][color="E08098"]t[/color][color="E0A0B0"]t[/color][color="E0C0C8"]e[/color][color="E080B0"]r [/color][color="E04090"]at this[/color]