Hi!

S

Sax_the_Walker

um... ill just say hi.... and go off and go craxy psycotic stuff.....

V

Volradon

WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome

H

Hawaiian mage

I hope you all know, Bob, Taka and Sax all originated from MTGcraft. I told them about the CPA, and got it on the top of the links.

I'm advertiseing your site! ust take a look at *mine!

Any way...

Welcom Sax. There are plenty of ankles here so it should a paradise for you.

Z

Zadok001

:) Greetings! No high explosives are generally put into use for the purposes of welcoming new people, but you never know... Watch out for a few of our more pyschotic members, they tend to go on vitual killing sprees...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

C

Cerberus

Welcome Namielus is truely crazy in a evil way I can tell you that

N

nodnarb24

[me]attaches a bomb to zadok.[/me]

Come and see the fireworks.

D

Darsh

[me] attaches a bomb to nodnarb24[/me]
Double the fireworks, double the fun!
Welcome to the nuthouse!

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

I jump from Phyrexia to MTGcraft to here.
My threat is the one on the top.

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the crazy CPA Members!

I won't go on a virtual killing spree, though, unless you steal one of my Shiny Objects.

[me] sees Shiny Object in the distance and leaves the room. [/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Welcome to the CPA. As part of the welcome ceremony,I cook up all the cool newbies a feast, but for you I made...

[me]pulls out punch, pie, and Spam'n'egg sandwiches[/me] I was on a budget, you guys think i'm made of money?

D

dw51688

Hey! How ya doin! I remeber when I wuz new. No sweat, you'll git in da process. I hope ya won't be inavtive. Well anyways, WELCOME! just like mammy.

I AM PSYCHO!

D

Darsh

You should have seen me last night at about 2:30am, and to make it worse I'm listening to Weird Al on an infinite loop.:)

Hey
Hey
Do that Hebrew thing!

M

MrXarvox

If you have not yet come to know my evil...
Beware, for if thou art puny and also mortal, I shall eat thy soul and feed thy corpse to my cat! :D
If you aren't... well then Welcome! :cool: