unlimeted draw-kill game ova sucka !!!

K

KaVu_LoRd

please post your thoughts on this deck idea!!!

4 yowgmowths bargain
4 worship
4 spiritual asylum

4 fountain whatch
4 cho manno
4 avatar of woe
4 avatar of hope
4 blinding angel

4 blessed wind
4 dark ritual

9 swamps
9 mountain
2 thran quary

the point is to get out cho manno and worship as fast as you can. then bargain. then draw 20 cards. discard a shizitload of cards and play both avatar of woe and hope for 2 each. then put your life back up to twenty and play blinding angel. then its game over death.
the fountain whatch and asylum make it litteraly impossible to take out your enchantments.

D

Duel

1: Where are you getting your funds, man? 4 bargains, 4 worships, 4 woes, 4 angels? This is a casual forum, mostly. The deck is overcosted and illegal to the max.

2: Where is your defense against enchantment destruction?

3: You can't pay more life than you have, so worship+ bargain isn't infinite

4: the deck is slow. Very slow. You need your bargains out, so AT BEST, youn have a 4rth turn mavuever. But even then, you have not enough available rescources. You seriously need to speed up the deck.

D

Duel

Okay, try this one:

Rector? Damn near Killed her!
4 Academy rector
1 Yawgmoth Bargain (Legal, man!)
1 Worship
1 Phyrexian ghoul
1 Wrath of god
2 Braidwood cup
2 Defense grid (City of solitude?)
2 Attrition (Rector killer!)
2 Enlightened tutor
1 confiscate (you can rector out a confiscate and hit an untargetable item. Pro secret. Thanks, Zadok)
3 Skirge Familiar
2 Drain life
4 Avatar of Woe
4 Spirit Link
3 Vendetta (Snuff out)
3 Devout Witness
2 Bog witch
2 Avatar of hope

Add land to taste, but include:
4 High Market

The way it works? Rector out a bargain. Draw 18. Play 1 or 2 hopes. Discard a bunch to skirge familiar, and drain them for 10 or 11. Once those cards are in the graveyard, you can cast an avatar of woe or two. see?

R

rakso

At the risk of sounding like someone who copies decks from the Net, I have to say that you're better off examining the Sabre Bargain deck structures instead of using chaff like Braidwood Cup and Avatars that will just slow you down.

Then, you can add the broken Type I stuff, too. (2 Enlightened Tutor is also illegal in Type I, by the way, and Type I is the only format where Bargain is legal.)

D

Densmore

slow down there skipper,getting a little too casual for my blood :)

R

rakso

Well, I was reacting to his reaction that the original deck was illegal as hell! :)

T

terzarima

You realize once you attack the asylums go POOF!!! Just like that! So I can't really see why you even have a blinding angel. A better thing to do with this deck is get Strokes of Genious and denying wind and deck your opponent

D

Duel

Me? Complain of illegality? not really. I complained because a LEGAL, CHEAPER version worked just as well, or better.

If my version weren't better, but were just legal, I would never have posted.