I NEED YOUR IDEAS FOR THIS CARD I THOUGHT OF A BLACK DERANGED HERMIT!!!

K

KaVu_LoRd

COLOR BLACK (B)

PLAGUE HERMIT 3BB

CREATURE-ELF

ECHO
WHEN IT COMES INTO PLAY PUT 4 1/1 RAT TOKENS INTO PLAY
ALL NON BLACK, NON ARTIFACT CREATURES GET -1 -1
0/3

Z

Zadok001

Could you please be so kind as to give me your address? I have a screwdriver here, and I want to get to your CapsLock key- NOW.

Please un-capslock. Yelling is not considered in good taste.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Good call Zadok, good call indeed.

Plauge Lurker 4BB
Creature - Hermit
Echo
When this card comes into play, put 4 1/1 black rat tokens into play.
If you paid the echo cost, you may sacrifice all creatures you control to return two creatures from any graveyards into play under your control.
0/2

Thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MY TURN! MY TURN!

Eccentric Hermit 2BBB
Creature-Hermit
1/1
echo
When Eccentric Hermit comes into play, for four 1/1 black tokens into play that count as bats.
All bats get +1/+0 and cannot be blocked except by black and artifact creatures.

Hey, a serious card by my for a change!

Ransac, the weasels are coming to take your first born

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

generic token producing creature
creature-hermit
BB3
echo
when it comes into play put 2 1/1 bat tokens into play
1: put a 1/1 black bat token into play take 1 damage
all bats get +1+0

"the light is merely an illusion, for those to timid to embrace the darkness"- Azreal the Soulmaster
:)

N

NeuroDeus

Swamp Hermit
3BBBB
Creature - Hermit
1/3
Whenever a creature with flying or swampwalk is put into play put a +1/+1 on Swamp Hermit.
Swampwalk
2,T:put X 1/1 black rats with swampwalk into play or put X 1/1 black bats with flying into play where X is the number of counter on Swamp Hermit.

Rules (!) : Remeber to put one counter on Swamp Hermit since he himself has swampwalk!

This card is a bit complicated but I think it is quiet good.

K

KaVu_LoRd

i thought of a new one
it USES A NEW COLOR platinum (P) which means its all colors but you only need to play one of the colors' mana cost

enchant hermit platinum
hermit sex RRGGBBUUWW

O
/_\__O
/\_/ /_

YOU ONLY NEED TO PLAY 2 OF any one color to play this enchant hermit

only play on a hurmit
pay 1: put x 1/1 tokens into play, were x is the number of druids, hurmits, AND elves in play
pay 4: put a carier token on target elve,hermit,or druid. that crature can not atack or blocks but in 3 turns remove that token and put a 7/7 creature with rampage 4 and your choise of flying, first strike, and trample into play
" OHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU TOO???"h

D

Darsh

You are one sick ******* how about stopping these childish posts?

K

KaVu_LoRd

that is why my brother and i made seperate sign ons about 7 days ago. i am kavu lord he is know ravonous ravin42069 or something or other like that. that was him posting that. once again i am sorry for his purvurted attitude. that was so god ^&*( mother !$@#ing gay!!!!