NO RARE QUICK BURN FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE HOW CHEAR THEY WIN

K

KaVu_LoRd

YES ANOTHER GOOD DECK FROM ME

HERE IT IT A QUICK BURN NO RARES EASY TO CONSTRUCT ( EXEPT FIREBLAST, WHICH IS UNCOMMON BUT A REAL B!@#$ TO FIND)

4 FIREBLAST
4 SONIC BURST
4 MOGG FANATICS
4 INCINERATE
4 KINDLE
4 FLAME RIFT
4 SCENT OF CINDER
4 SHOCK
4 SEAL OF FIRE
4 THNDERBOLT

20 MOUNTAINS

D

Duel

Tisk tisk. All caps and still missed good cards. My turn for illegal.dec:

4 Fierblast
4 Lightning bolt
4 Mogg Fanatics
4 Flame Rift
4 Shock
4 Seal of Fire
4 Jackal Pups
4 Ball lightning (Skizzik)
4 Skizzik (Ball lightning)
4 Veteran bralwers

4 Rishadan Ports
16 Mountains

K

KaVu_LoRd

ok yet mine doesnt use ANY rares. but that is a great idea duel. i am sorry about the caps too i didnt know the caps lock was on

D

Duel

Well, you can always work for goblin/burn, though not with invasion coming out. I'm a little down on red burn. Just not up to my standard, recently.

J

Jettaran

if I may make a suggertion, if your going for burn go for lightning bolt and ryhstic lightning

D

Duel

Rhystic lightning is decent. I prefer lightning blast, though.

R

rakso

This deck is only good against ultra-controllish, ultra-slow creatureless decks.

It will roll over to anything with a decent offense because you will run out of steam after bolting his creatures. If you insist on going creatureless, you'll need some sort of Earthquake equivalent, at least, like Pyrokinesis or Breath of Darigaaz.

Duel has the right idea going with more creatures, because they are at least reusable. I play with 10-12 myself in this kind of deck, and there are very few rare red weenies you'll need. Jackal Pup is the right way to go.

Creatures also let you use Reckless Abandon (or Goblin Grenade). I use 4 Lightning Bolt, Incinerate, Chain Lightning, Goblin Grenade and Fireblast for the burn in my deck, and you do have to pick carefully. Duel would also be right that Lightning Blast is more reliable than Sonic Burst as a finisher unless you just discard a Mountain. Rhystic Lightning also has possibilities if timed right, though.