kick@$$ green extended deck ( idea no cards for sale but worth a peak)

K

KaVu_LoRd

THIS IS A KICKASS DECK USING CARDS FROM URZAS SAGA TO THE NEMISES SET. I WENT 89 AND 4 WITH THIS DECK BEFORE I SOLD IT. IT WILL COST YOU LOTS OF $$$ BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!!

4 SKYSHROUD POACHERS
4 SQUIRREL WRANGLERS
4 DERANGED HERMITS
4 EXPLORATION
4 VITALIZING WIND
4 BIFRICATE
4 ROFELOS LLANOWAR EMMISSARY
4 REVIVE
4 CROP ROTATION
4 SKYSHROUD CLAIM

16 FORESTS
4 GAEA'S CRADLE

JUST FOR KICKS SINCE SAGA IS NOW EXTENDED THROW OUT THE ROFELOS AND THROW IN 4 COAT OF ARMS

K

KaVu_LoRd

judecca just cause he is your cousin you can kiss my a$$ too

D

Duel

Why not use Concordant crossroads?

Cast hermit, cradle, cast hermit & crop rotation for a cradle, cast vitalizing wind & crop rotation for cradle. Cast overrun twice. Attack!!!!!

K

KaVu_LoRd

cas i have been playing since nemises came out and i only now what the cards are that i have seen or heard about from friends.if i knew what it was i probly would pklay it

D

Duel

Concordant Crossroads
Enchantment
G
All creatures can attack and use tap abilities the turn they come into play.

D

Duel

The forces aren't needed. This take advantage of the fact that hermits make all their creatures at once. This is NOT secret force!

Whoa! insight. Saporling sybiosis!

E

enchantmentman

put in a lifeline or two and dont pay the hermits echo. then ull get more and more squirrels

D

Duel

The problem with lifeline is that that card is sick off it's ass. That's why I don't use my 2. Even in my sneak deck.

N

Namielus

Lifeline, the only card where it's text has nothing to do with what the card really does...

R

ravonous ravin42069

this is my new name

line dont work in tha deck i tryed

D

Duel

I know. too expensive for the deck, too many turns needed. This deck is seeking a move like
"wait....wait....wait..... KILL!!!!"

R

ravonous ravin42069

this is so boring
ok my bro (KaVu_lOrD) should play ports and survival,masticore,squee,and definatly N O T roffelos in this deck

D

Duel

Um, while you're at it, Ravin, maybe youn should ad 4 tinkers, a crumbling sanctuary, a phyrexian colossus......

Man, don't do that to his deck. It's a perfectly good, cheap deck. Don't say "Hey, let's throw in random/synergitic rares" That turns the deck from a squirrel deck to a squee deck. remember the old, feared saying:
"The operation was a sucess, but the patient died"

Don't make his deck completely different to make it work.

R

ravonous ravin42069

booya!!! i got another idea for the deck, throw in a couple stream of life. get lottsa tokens then with cradle..... booya about 50 life