Invasion Precons

D

DÛke

...is the only one I'm looking forward to.
I have two reasons:
1. It's Black and Blue. Those are my favorite colors, and now, they are the only colors I play.
2. The included "rares" in the decks are bad.

I can't believe that WotC wouldn't include great Rare cards with those PreDecks. Come on, slip a Dragon Legend or something. Sheesh...

I don't see a lot of good rares. They could have included better rares in these decks, and still not include the "overpowered" little rares that they have in Invasion.

God, why does WotC have to be so mean...

[Edited by DÛke on October 1st, 2000 at 05:01 PM]

D

Darsh

At least they put the dual lands in each one....except Spectrum!!!! come on! its a 5 color deck without any duals!!! Thats just not right.

And DUke's right there are not any rares that I would like to have and no dragon legends at all!!! I mean look at prophecy, every deck eithter had an avatar or a legendary spellshaper!! And we finally get the return of the dragon legends and there are none in the precons? Come on WOTC what are you thinking?

B

bgbowerman

I have added the Invasion PCDs as listed on mtgnews to my Suitcase files page. You can get them at http://home.mmcable.com/bowerman/suitcase.htm

Dismissal has only 59 cards in it; I have let DG know, but he hasn't fixed it yet.

Updates will occur when I get them, and I will add older PCDs when I get to it.

Enjoy,
Ben g. Bowerman

Killer Joe

I traded some of my Invasion Foils and other stuff for 2 pre-cons yesterday, Dismisal and Spectrum. I got the B/U one specifically for the 2x Salt Marsh lands. The Spectrum I got because it's the first ever Five-Color expansion pre-con deck, ever. That's cool to me.