I'm Gonna try this again......

M

Molimo

Geez okay Bob. I missed a bit. And Gerode, you do NOT get the Skizziks (assuming that I could actually cast Mantra) Mantra is ALSO an Instant, cast in response to the Dominates, making them fizzle. If you don't believe me, go post it in the rules forum. I guarantee that the Dominates fizzle.

G

Gerode

Originally posted by Gerode
Wait, I see what you're saying.
Molimo -> I originally thought that you were casting Mantra AFTER the Dominates resolved, not in response to me casting :p I thought that you thought Dominates acted as enchantments, which means they would fall off if they had Pro-Blue, which Dominate wouldn't. But if Dominate can't target the Skizziks in the first place, then they certainly would fizzle.

Darsh -> Now everybody, who wants to search this entire thread for what's in their graveyard? Not I!
[me] Washes Out his Blue creatures in response to Living Death, then Waashes Out Blue creatures after Living Death resolves. [/me]
That should make things easier for me. :)

D

Darsh

Yeah I am quite annoying when I want to be.:)
But since I don't like to single people out for punishment, I'll annoy everyone again:)

Casts 4 Bottomless Pits, that should do it:)

Why don't you play Windfall instead of Time Spiral, you would still get to draw 7 cards?

G

Gerode

So I can get back all the lovely creatures in my graveyard.

[me] waits for his turn so he can play 4 Heightened Awarenesses. [/me]

T

terzarima

Jeez, too many powerful creatures *Ademis casts retribution of the meek, Killing all those big creatures and saving all his little rebels (they're so small and cute:))

T

terzarima

UGH NOOOOOOO they're so small and cute... how could you, you MONSTER!!!

M

Multani

Just to annoy Darsh: (Multani casts Lifeforce.)
No more black spells. :D

D

dw51688

HAHAHA! I am sorry, but

[me]casts a hibernation[/me]

kidding!

[me]counters his own spell[/me]

I'm still with you Multani!

[me]casts a Alexi, Zaephyr Mage[/me]

D

Darsh

Dw, I'm saying this before Bob yells at you again, you cannot just jump in and start casting spells, read the first page, we had people sign up for their favorite colors and went from there, therefore if you didn't sign up you can't play.

D

Darsh

I guess I'll just have to kill myself then

Mana burn for 5

Down to 15.

D

Darsh

Hey dw, when I mana burn myself to death you can have my spot.

Mana burn for 5

Down to 10

D

Darsh

Because Multani has a Life Force (counter target black spell) and infintite mana.

M

Multani

Dw's a blue mage...sooo..
(Multani attacks H-Mage with a Lhurgoyf.)
That's 2 mages down. :D