(Open Black space)

Hawaiian Mage
Gerode
Please join!
I'm DM.

M

Multani

Welcome aboard Molimo.
Hmm...2 maro-sorcerers. This should be an interesting battle....
All we need now is the original Maro... :D

G

Gerode

When do we planning on starting this? Do we need to hold it off until someone else comes, or could we start soon and see if someone wants to join mid-battle?

D

Darsh

How about I combine into black mage 1 & 2 becoming the unkillable, undefeatable, undeniably good looking; ULTRA BLACK MAGE 2000?

M

Molimo

Come on, who wants to take on the Maros-Sorcerers of DOOOOOOOM! [gets into battle ready stance]

B

Bob

but Darsh could, umm..I'm not sure... if you do, you are not unkillable....

D

Darsh

Yay! another black mage!

But I have to wait until tomarrow to screw over the white mages? darn it!

It's okay, I've got it all planned out...
Dread of Night, Gloom, Stench of Evil...what are the other black "hose white" cards?

C

Cateran Emperor

Marauding Knight! He'll be HUGE! Also go Massacre and Forced March those damn white magi Darsh. Technically Yawgmoth's Edict is too... Eviscerator and Bog Elemental, Black Knight, Order of the Ebon Hand, Knight of Stromgald, Stromgald Cabal...and that's just creature power :D

Thrashing Wumpus and Pestilence will help you out, as will Plague Spitter and Do or Die. Diabolic Edict, Dark Banishing, Terror, Expunge, oh heck, I can go on forever with things white hates :D

D

Darsh

Thanks Cateran Emperor! I forgot about the new knight (I have to get me a couple of those babies!) How I love to screw over white!

N

Namielus

Oh what fun we all have screwing [over] white!

There is many amore, like terror too.

B

Bob

So I guess i'll start it.
I'm going to school soon, so:
orders until I come back:
Black:Hose, Hose, Hose!!!!!!!
Just don't cast perish! it's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red:Hose, Hose, Hose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just don't cast Oblitirate or Jokulhaups!!!!!!!!
It's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green: Protect any white or Blue mages that are not here(Note:Everyone must sign in on the member list)
Blue:Counter, Counter, Counter!!!!
White:heal, Heal, Heal!!!!!(Only green)

D

Darsh

Okay here's the game plan, Namielus and I will hose white with gloom and the night while red hoses white with anarchy and flshfires.

I don't want to fight with green:( I actually like green.

[me] casts death grip, dread of night, gloom, maurading knight, black night, stench of evil.[/me]

Lets get this party started!

B

Bob

Bob casts Absolute Law and Absolute Grace
He then casts Light of day and Fountain watch, and lays down mask of Law+grace on fountain watch. hahahaha...