me wanna join up

S

saGe

yoyoyo whats up me niggaz?

ahah ok im done being a gangster, umm.. i wanna join cause dojo sucks and casual is the only way to go, i have some very good cards but im considered a fool at my card shot cause i never win with my green smasher deck, but i have FUN playing it, and thats all that counts RIGHT?! so heres is the saGe.

Z

Zadok001

*No, no. Timber Wolves are obviously the best. I mean, a rare 1/1 creature with banding for only G? Wow!* :)

(All sections enclosed with *s should be read with dripping sarcasm.)

Welcome aboard! It's good to have you!

C

Chaos Turtle

But saGe, when you do win with your green smasher deck, is it not the best feeling in the world? (Well, other than that one other feeling, but there's young'uns here and i can't talk about that one.) ;)

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, that is rather true. I've noticed that too. Look at Zadok and I. Our sig lines are about green. Well, it's just one thing we have in common as casual players.

S

saGe

ya mon, you got me ther timber wolves own my bones! and it IS the best feeling to have someone pick up thier cards after i lay my 3rd Rancored silverback on the table on turn 5 ;P and the other feeling is great too ;P sage out.

Ferret

Staff member
Observation mode on: Has anyone every noticed how many Causual Players love Green? It's like the other four colours are for combos and other sick things, but green is still pure and fun to play with...

-ferret

"...just like real life..."