Star Trek Suxs

N

NeuroDeus

Yeah, Star Trek Suxs big time. All that Klingon-cornish-pie-pasted-on-forehead crap and Space Federation thingies get on my nerves. I wanna see that USS Enterprise busted down in my garden... and I am not a "trekky"

Star Trek Suxs...there it goes...

M

Multani

------(5)----> Neurodeus
You asked for it.
(Multani lays a beatdown on Neurodeus.)
Don't make me start a flame war. :mad:

M

Molimo

Grr...It is ass whooping time! I'm not as pissed as Multani is, but it's still a cool show.

[Hurls a rock at Neurodeus]

Catch!

H

Hawaiian mage

I feel like takeing a big beeting right now for some strange reason.

Star Trek sucks more then the magic novels and anime combined!

D

Darsh

Let me be the first to beat some sense into you Hawaiian mage.

[me] throws magic novels lit on fire and rocks at Hawaiian mage[/me]

Anime does not suck!

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]puts out hand and simply blocks books from getting any closer.[/me]

Fire doesn't burn water based avatars to well.

D

Darsh

Hmmm.... [me] brings out a boombox and starts playing Beastie Boys, Intergalatic Planetary[/me]

Lets do the fusion dance!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Melting! Melting....

Oh wait, that's not Backstreet boys... Cool! I'm not dead!

[me]starts doing fusion dance[/me]

E

ErinPuff

intergalactic planetary
planetary intergalactic
intergalactic planetary
planetary intergalactic..

M

Multani

ErinPuff: ????
Everyone else: FYI, the good guys are called the United Federation of Planets, or the Federation, for short.
The Klingons form the Klingon Empire.

H

Hawaiian mage

Oh that's right, this is a battle!

[me]puts in ear plugs, then changes boombox to radio and put's Britteny Spears on.[/me]

Feel the wrath of pop culter!!!

N

nodnarb24

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
[me]puts Rob Zombie in the boombox and puts it on full volume[/me]

D

Darsh

Yay! Dragula

Dead I am the one, Exterminating son Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry As they slowly turn, conquering the worm
Dig through the ditches, Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula
Dig through the ditches, Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula
Dead I am the pool, spreading from the fool Weak anmd want you need, nowhere as you bleed Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat Tender is the fur, dying as you purr
Do it baby, Do it baby Do it baby, Do it baby Burn like an animal
Dead I am the life, dig into the skin Knuckle crack the bone, 21 to win Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry Devil on your back, I can never die
Do it baby, Do it baby Do it baby, Do it baby Burn like an animal

How about Kryptonite after this one?

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]takes ear plugs out[/me]

Good taste for music, to say the least. But this IS a war so...

[me]charges and does a front flip. In mid air Hawaiian mage sticks out left foot which proceeds to lay the smack down on Nodnarb. Then when Hawaiian mage lands he twists into Nodnarbs legs cuasing a los of balance.[/me]

I

Istanbul

I loved the old series.
I liked ST: The Next Generation.
I was okay with ST: DS9. Not enough new scenery.

Voyager sucks fat, bloated, rotting donkey balls.

So there.

N

nodnarb24

I didn't want to do this but...
[me]lures hawaiian mage into a room. Then Nodnarb24 wheels in a cd player and 4 ten foot speakers into the room. Then Nodnarb24 inserts the Starland Vocal Band cd into the cd player and presses play. To make sure Hawaiian mage doesn't turn it off or something nodnarb24 glues the cd player shut, attaches it to the celling, and removes anything that can be used as a weapon. Just before "Afternoon Delight" starts nodnarb24 bolts out the room and locks it so Hawaiian mage can't get out.[/me]

N

nodnarb24

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

Hawaiian mage

Umm... hello. I can teliport.

It's my only real defense, but it rocks. I can shift through AEther and teliport from one place to another.

But you probably don't care about that.

[me]taps Nodnarbs shoulder and then teliports again.[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]whacks mage over the head with a brick and drags him back into the room. The nodnarb24 installs a anti-teleport device. Nodnarb24 leaves the room and locks the room behind him.[/me]

D

Darsh

I got his crazy idea in my head that I would take over the message board with Kryptonite, heres my evil genius plan(tm)

Put one line from the song Kryptonite in each forum.

General CPA Stuff-I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind

CPA Voting Forum-I left my body lieing somewhere in the sands of time

CPA Magic Issues-I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon

New Members-I feel theres nothing i can do, yeah

And so on until I reached Testing Forum and user requests. Brilliant or insane or both?