*****Y2J IS FINALLY HERE*****

Y

Y2J

That right Boys and girls. I, Y2J, am finally here. If you ever, E-E-EVER! need advice on a deck, just let me now and I will help you make the deck to the best of its ability. If you Ever wanna trade then I am the man to trade with, just e-mail me your have/want list.

HAVE NO FEAR Y2J IS FINALLY HERE!!!!

A

asadoine

sounds like HHH to me
welcome ...

BTW, wrong forum, see "new members".

berto

T

The Magic Jackal

Hey Y2J (HHH) nice to see you here. Like i said before, all i'm looking for is ports. anything else i can easily get on ebay.

T

The Magic Jackal

Dune echo: it's a good thing, HHH is or was a strange person, but he definitely knows what he talks about.

Y2J: If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's a duck.

Y

Y2J

I honestly don't know why you think I used to be some HHH guy. hehehe. I really don't get it.

On another note, The I-oh-tola of ma-gic-ola is Finally Here.

T

The Rock

THE ROCK SAYS THIS:
Now look what you`ve gone and done, HHH...and the The Rock KNOWS that it is the man who used to call himself HHH, and not some Jabroni just using his Plow Under schtick.
The Rock KNOWS that HHH is behind the appearance of Y2J, and The Rock says that is fine because The Rock respects the ability of HHH.

The People`s Champion, The Rock, is now in the CPA, and The Rock says that he is more than ready to lay the smackdown on behalf of the many millions who worship The Rock.

Z

Zadok001

<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* Zadok001 smells what the Rock is cooking. </font>

<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* Zadok001 runs away from the stench </font>

J/K. Welcome aboard, Rock. Btw, Zadok001 thinks that referring to one's self in the third person could get rather annoying after a fairly short length of time.

T

The Rock

THE ROCK SAYS THIS:
The Rock says that anybody who has watched him on WWF knows how irritating it gets, and how quickly.
The Rock says that pretty soon now The Rock will get bored with it, or forget entirely that he is meant to be in the third person in the first place, so don`t worry.
:)
Or perhaps that should be-
;8)

T

theorgg

yes. and it reeks worse than my last meal of dwarven corpses covered in goblin dung.

<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* theorgg farts</font>

DO YOU SMELL MY COOKING?

geeze. four message boards, and a "ROCK" has come to all of them.

bags.

Z

Zadok001

"Forget entirely that he's supposed to be in third person in the first place."

I've gotta remember that...