White Deck (Arise once more)

J

Judecca

Im reposting this newer version of my deck. I took alot of peoples suggestions to make this revised deck. But there are some problems, its 66 cards, so I want to ditch 6 cards to make it 60. And I still want a sort of card darwing card in here.
4 Tethered Griffin
4 Mother of Runes
3 Serra Zealot
2 Mageta the Lion
2 Treasure Hunter
1 Archangel

2 Glorious Anthem
2 Catostrophe
2 Arrest
2 Story Circle
4 Capashen Standard
4 Flickering Ward
2 Englightened Tutor

4 Bottle Gnomes
4 Tangle Wire
2 Thran Dynamo
1 Flowstone Sculptor

15 Plains
3 Forbiding Watchtower
2 Serras Sanctum

Well its sort of a White weenie deck, only with an abundance of artifacts and enchantments. I try to get a 2nd turn Griffin, and a third turn Tangle wire, and beat down with my Griffins. If the Griffins cant do the job, Archangel or the Flowstone Sculptor will(I ditch usless cards to the sculptore). Treasure Hunters to retrieve any loss Tangle Wires, Gnomes, or my Sculptore. And I use the gnomes to get ahead on life. Id like to keep it mono white please, suggestions needed! Thanks!

R

rakso

It really just depends what you want to keep.

If you need Bottle Gnomes to get ahead on life, it's not the life that's the problem, it's because your deck has no definite game plan while something is getting away with dealing more damage.

D

Duel

Drop the Capushen Standard.
You'd be better off with Chris Manning's Blessing. Or Mageta's boon. Or Brilliant Halo.
Come to think of it, almost anything.

J

Judecca

I realize Capashen standard isnt that good, but the purpose of it was to play it on a creature 2nd turn, so I can bring out a Griffin. Is there any other good 1 casting enchantments for white?

R

rkoelsch

defensive formation(fave of mine though others don't like it)
spirit link
mask of law and grace

D

Duel

The standard is better than mask of law and grace (Once it's in play, it effectively has cycling) But not much. I'd say reconnaisance, or defensive formation, or high ground.