I'm Dumb

F

Fire Slinger

uhh, hi stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does, man.
What did you do?

S

Stupid Guy

Once i traded a morphling for a rootbreaker wurm. Thats why i'm stupid. That was 2 years ago though.

K

Kavu Titan

You sure are :D (not necessarily in reference to the above trade ;) )

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey, I got a few Rootbreaker worms. Do you have any of those Geae's Cradles?

F

Fire Slinger

Let me guess, you didn't realize the power of the morphling.

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave[me] struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in

and also if you are wondering about the cool little nicknames under our names.they are courtousy of a guy named zadok001, and i just lke to post his speech to anny him so...here ya go zadok.

zadok's nickname speech:
begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

Z

Zadok001

Not entirely C+P, I believe my speech says 'I'm' not 'I am.' :) Hiya! I'm Zadok, needless to say... Go ahead an PM me to get that nickname mentioned above.

Welcome aboard! No high explosives allowed.

F

Firestorm

I traded stupidly several times before too. Of course as soon as you find other newcomers, they make up for it. It's like a line.
Cycle Graphic Diagram

*New Trader/Player<gets ripped badly>

*Repeat step one.

*New Trader/Player sees a magazine that offers a free pack of cards or card inside. The New Trader/Player gets around to reading magazine.

*Finds out about prices, good cards, rarity.

*Might see internet ads for a site or something and see sites like these.

*New Trader/Player becomes average trader/player.

*The newly transformed trader/player finds another New Trader/Player and procedes ripping off while keeping the New Player/Trader's intrests in mind such as big creatures and gets cards that seem useless at first such as Rishadan Port, Legendary Artifacts(New Trader/Player says "Oh you can only have 1 of these out at a time?)

*New Trader/Player gets ripped and average player/trader feels content and a little guilt, but not much.

Now that you've seen the diagram, join the club! :D
-Firestorm

Oh and welcome to the boards!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hey hey kiddies :) I'm the resident food/pie guy ::pulls out pie, punch, Pork fried steak, mashed taters and gravey:: Now thats good eatin.

D

dw51688

Hey, some of us are kinda crzy, and I hope you will be a little more active than over 300 of us who just sit on the members list and take up sapce. :D

D

Darsh

WHAT?!?! theres no green beans or brown beans or even cornbread Pie-Eater?