CPA Civil War

J

Jaws10387

This is the U.N. We have come to check that the sanctions on weapons of mass destruction are being followed.

B

Bob

Bob walks into the room.
"What the-my clone!!!!"
Bob sees it was his cone who killed everyone.
"Sorry Multani, that's my Evil clone."
Bob gives Multani a foil misprint Black Lotus
"Let's call it even:D"

D

Darsh

No one shoot him until he answers me. Just fill out a few forms SBDG and we'll be on our way. 1st, Why do you want to be shot? 2nd, What kind of gun do you wish to be shot with? 3rd, Who would you perfer to shoot you?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont think so Gerode boy bands are hella assed gay. i like rave foo. Raving is the tightest, coolest stuff alive. now then
*Casts a wrath of god, and summons 2 phyrexian negators to help him out.*
Negators...Bomb Sir Gerode out of the ground. Unless you'd like to join me Gerode? If not...prepare to die.
*suddenly a radio appears out of no where, playing Mars and Mystere at the loudest it can go*
Oh yeah baby. Hey nanokill, bust some **** out here plz
*pulls out 15 inch glowsticks, and starts to lightshow*
Yeah you like these moves dont ya boys?

[Knock it off Riva! :mad: --TomB]

[Edited by TomB on September 27th, 2000 at 09:06 PM]

N

nanokill

hmm......screw the radio....[me] breaks out a stereo surrond sound system with 8 30' inch speakers and begins playing Mars and Mystere with ground shaking bass.[/me]

hehe.....how that riva.........[me] then ressurrects all of the fallen cpa members to begin the civil war again[/me]

i blast away darsh with 2 twin rocket pods and then toss dw and his friends a few launchers.......

HEY THIS IS FUN!!!!!

G

Gerode

<The sound of Papa Roach drowns out Mars and Mystere (whoever they are)>

<Gerode shows Riva his six unused blue mana crystals, and his spellbook of counterspells>

If you want it that way, (lol) how about we just ignore each other and pound on everyone else!

I must now focus my attention on Multani; I will NOT allow him to destroy the CPA Pyschos!!!

<Gerode summons a pack of wild dogs. In dire need to mark their territory, the pack immediately races to the trunk of the Treeboy. The dogs relieve themselves, and a strong scent radiates from Multani>

N

nanokill

hahahahahahaha......very nice one gerode.....here let's compromise.....[me] passes out head phone sets ,to each cpa member , with direct link over the internet to napster, so all maylisten to their favorite.[/me]

[me] turns on mars and mystere's save the rave, then moves over to the fur elise trance remix.[/me]

T

terzarima

Again with the bullets gerode? Jeez, I'm starting to hurt here...
*Ademis puts his fingers to his forhead... suddenly gerode bursts into flames again

M

Multani

Bob: It's a deal. :D
------(3)-----> Riva
(Multani pounds Riva for: Cursing
Being a Psycho
Threatening other members.
------(4)-----> Gernode
(Multani sprays himself with some Febreeze, and then blows a
with a hand-mounted chaingun.)
:D That's 4 down and a lot more to go.

G

Gerode

It will take more than a lowly gun to take down the psychos!!!

<Gerode, again on fire, charges Multani. Evading Treeboy's inferior weapon, Gerode approaches close enough for the Febreeze aerosol fumes to explode in a massive fireball. Multani's bark is charred and scattered throughout the battlefield, and his massive canopy turns from it's verdant green to a glowing orange>
<Gerode then calls for the wild dogs. Gerode's reddish color reminds them of the long-sought-after fire hydrant. The dogs assist Gerode in putting out the flame>

<sniff sniff>
GAG!!!

<Gerode's scent scares away the newbies and breaks ademis's pyrokenetic concentration. Gerode wanders around for a bar of soap>

T

terzarima

*Ademis struggles to bring himself up after loss of concentration... once again Ademis lifts Gerode into the air, but this time splashes him in water( ewww... smelly) After Gerode is thouroghly clean, Ademis starts beating him on Multani's burning body

Jeez, Multani I just saved your life

G

Gerode

You are just BEGGING to become the dogs' next target!

<Dogs see ademis. I think you can fill in the rest>

T

terzarima

Augh noo.... *Ademis lift himself into the air so that the dogs can't reach him

G

Gerode

<Gerode shrinks himself into the size of bacteria. While ademis is confused about where Gerode is, Gerode has travelled through the blood stream and into ademis's cerbellum. Gerode rapidly expands, exploding ademis's head in the process. Kinda like Aliens>

N

Namielus

Oww Oww I want in!!!

I grab a mirror, wave it around a little bit, and throw it out a window.

Now I'm the only one that can PONG!

PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!PONG!

T

terzarima

Jeez, now look what you've done *Ademis mentally reforms himself, kinda like terminator two or Urza, (If you're reading this Whimsical URZA, URZA) bwah... foobar... foobar

D

dw51688

Hey ademis

use [*me]what you want to say[*/me] just get rid of the *'s and it will auto turn orange.

T

terzarima

I think this color is better actually but thank you very much anyway (I wondered what other people were using)