CPA Civil War

G

Gerode

<Gerode finds immediate body of water, prcoeeds to leap into water and rid himself of pyrokinetic fire>
<Gerode pulls out a shiny hunting rifle from thin air, teleports in front of ademis, and rams muzzle down ademis' throat>
<BANG! Click-click>
<BANG! Click-click>
<BANG! Click-click>
<BANG! Click-click>

<Gerode stills find physical violence more satisfying>

T

terzarima

Awk, *Ademis procedes to drink a glass of water, only to have it come out in the numerous holes in his body*

Now look what you've done... jeez

*Ademis lift the gun out of Gerodes hand using telekenisis*

mwah muwahahaha now look who has the power, bwah buwahahaha

G

Gerode

Another fun person to destroy! Joy!

<Gerode pulls Holy Hand Grenade from pocket, pulls pin, counts to not two, not four, but three, turns that sunovabitch sideways, and sticks it directly up Riva's candy ass>

T

terzarima

Ademis who is an expert trap shooter, procedes to aim the gun at Gerode..

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont think so. farts the grenade out of my own ass, and aims at gerode's ass. ehehe

T

terzarima

Suddenly this seems to be out of control. Oh well, *lifts Gerode into the air and procedes to smash him into the ground numerous times*

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe.
*pulls out an uzi, and holds down the trigger.*
bye, bye,bye. (no not that gay boy ban song) sucker cya.

P

Pseudonym

Pseudonym kicks your dog, smacks your mother, kills your children and burns your houses down.
that should end it.

J

Jaws10387

I don't have any children anyway...
takes really big rocket launcher TM and aims at Pyseudonim.

B

Bob

Bob pulls out duel rocket lauchers and blows up psydonum into teeny-tiny pieces.
"What did you say about my mother???????"
Bob then launches about 5 nukes at psydonum, eradicating him.
"Physical violence is wrong. But Nukes and rocket's aren't physcical violence."
"Who wants a piece of this!" cries Bob, holding 2 rocket launchers,and has countless nuke launchers.
Ps-i'm allied with Dw and Erinpuff
Oh yeah
Bo lauches about 50,000 tracking nukes at Multani, who shares the same fate as psydonum, as then, he sees Gerode hurting people, and he dies the same way too.
Duel hasn't offended me much, or DUke, umm...Riva's Dead.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D(This is fun!)

P

Pseudonym

the explosions knock Pseudo away, leaving a crumpled, chared mass on the ground.

you have me, by crackey, and now I die, never to visit the hallowed threads of the CPA again....

fare thee well

G

Gerode

<Amid the deep rubble upon the battleground, the sound of debris moving underground is unnoticed by Riva and ademis. A battered first protrudes from the destruction, and digs away at the ground. Soon the mangled body of Gerode becomes visible>

<Gerode is now standing upright, and a faint aura is glowing around him. Slowly the bruises, bullet wounds, and shrapnel in the backside begin to fade into a rejuvinated body>

<Gerode notices how Riva likes N'Sync and laughs wickedly, catching Riva's attention>

<Around each of Riva's ears, a soft, black object forms. As the figures become more apparent, Riva's magical headphones begin playing some songs from his favorite Boy Band CD ;). Riva shrieks in agony, and attempts to rip the headphones off of his head, but the only affect are bleeding cuts along his ears. The music becomes louder and louder, as does Riva's screaming. Riva contorts, struggles, and eventually collapses onto the ground, his only movement being an occasional twitch>

<About now, ademis notices Gerode, and loads some cartridges into the rifle. Gerode sticks his finger down the barrel as ademis squeezes the trigger. The gun backfires, and the gun's stock explodes into ademis's face>

D

Darsh

I guess in too cynical(sp?), when I read DUke's post I was expecting there to be a hidden message down the side of it with the first letters of the words spelling something out.

B

Bob

Instead of killing Gerode and Riva, who must have risen from the dead, he leaves them to kill each other

M

Multani

(Multani defelects the Nukes with his Type X plus a few Patriot missiles.)
Die!!!!
(Multani decides to have some fun. He activates a Corbomite reflector on a few remaining nukes. He sees Bob fried into a crisp. He smashes Bob's ashes just to be sure.)
:D