CPA Notables Waiting Lounge

W

Whimsical

I read you loud and clear, Spidey dearie. Duke ... friendly advice here. Shhhhhhh. Most of the people who bug Mindi about the awards tend to do it in jest ... and partially because its a running gag already.

Smile, Dukey dear. Shhhhh...

A

Almindhra

Just wanted to tell you guys you can post right now, thats right now, on the my Notables thread...I just said that you shouldn't post your reaction to what the winners do when they recieve it...As in, someone accepts an award and they RP that they take off their clothes and run around naked, then you can go "Oh, they just took off their clothes and are now running around naked"...( er, hope that made some sense )...Its a logical order of things...

Comprendo?

So go and spam that thread to death...Now!...Lets make it the longest thread ever...oooo...

O

orangejuice64

*Oj walks into the lounge*

Hey everyone, I brought some pretzels..

P

Purple_jester

It's not that bad Spidey. The awards ceremony is just through that door. Like I said, "This is the lobby."

O

orangejuice64

*Oj walks in*

"Hey, I brought some pretzels. Enjoy."

*Oj plunks the bowl down on the table*

"WHAT?!?!? NO DRINKS?!?!? Time for a 5-minute dirnk run!"

*OJ runs out and returns 4 minutes later with a keg of root beer, packs it with ice, and eases into a leather arm chair with a glass of root beer.*

"Ahhhh... Now this is life..."

O

orangejuice64

*Oj walks in*

"Hey, I brought some pretzels. Enjoy." ;)

*Oj plunks the bowl down on the table*

"WHAT?!?!? NO DRINKS?!?!? Time for a 5-minute dirnk run!"

*OJ runs out and returns 4 minutes later with a keg of root beer, packs it with ice, and eases into a leather arm chair with a glass of root beer.*

"Ahhhh... Now this is life..."