1x Winds of Abandon
1x Windswept Heath
1x Wooded Foothills
1x Wrath of God
1x Wrenn and Six
1x Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth
1x Zendikar Resurgent
1x Zuran Orb

More gameplay is needed, but my initial results were not great. I stalled out and wasn't able to do much in about half of the games I played. On the other hand, I was up against combo decks a lot, and that's just a bad matchup for a deck like this. I only resolved Hazezon Tamar once, and when I did, I used Gaea's Cradle and Phyrexian Altar to cast Genesis Wave with X=25. So that was pretty cool.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Got some more gameplay in with this deck and it did better. At one point I got stuck with an empty hand, but I had Manabond on the battlefield, so when I topdecked Gamble I used it to get Life from the Loam into my graveyard, then used the Life from the Loam + Forgotten Cave engine to put lots of lands out, and the Phenax player across from me milled me even more, which enabled me to use Genesis to get back Eternal Witness, Eternal Witness to get back Seasons Past, and Seasons Past to reload my whole hand with a selection of cards from my graveyard. Just in time too, because the Phenax player used Ashiok to exile my graveyard. Fortunately, after I killed Ashiok I got milled into Divine Visitation, used Regrowth and cast Divine Visitation, then used Hazezon Tamar to make 18 angels. First time I ever used Divine Visitation in a game, and wow, it really stood out there.

I've noticed that Hazezon Tamar is always a late-game drop in this deck. I liked the idea of combining Hazezon Tamar with Fecundity and such, so I wanted to make this primarily a land-based deck. Stuff like Rampaging Baloths and Saproling Cluster can make plenty of tokens even without the commander, as long as I get a land engine going. But perhaps later I'll revisit Hazezon Tamar as more of a blink-based deck.