Greetings

D

Dune Echo

Awww, Orgg, it wasn't that bad was it? Women just generally smell better than men anyway, right? Hell, I know my wife smells way better than me and I keep clean!

D

Daenen

did you guys know that a Foil Birthday Pikachu is worth $350 more than a Beta Black Lotus? Now I have something to be depressed about.

A

Apollo

Geez, Daenen, I was in such a good mood, and you had to go and ruin it!

A

Almindhra

I wish Pokemon wasn't the highest selling ccg...Whatever happened to Magic?!...

I would even be happy if the WCW ccg were higher selling than Pokemon

A

Almindhra

Well I thought the whole game was over with seeing how some people in the CPA are being assholes about it all...

*rising from the depths of hell*

I hit you, Spiderman with my soap!...Scrubbing bubble time!

Ah, now you're decent smelling for once

G

GreatGoatGuy

WELCOME TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Im a sad sad individual...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Almindhra: Huh? Who was being a... jerk about this? I thought everyone was pretty cordial about the game.

Aaahh, a bath. Yep, swinging from rooftops gets you pretty dusty! :)

A

Almindhra

I would like to sing a song for you all...In my own private "forum"...

When I poop my pants
It is exciting
I like to poop my pants
Everyday now

I like to poop my pants
I like to poop my pants

Do be do be doo
Do do do do do
Do beee do be doo
dob dob dob dob dobs

Thank you!...Thank you!...If you would like some more of my songs just request them in here or in a pm if you don't want to be embarrassed!

[Edited by Almindhra on June 15th, 2000 at 09:21 PM]

G

Gumby Khan

Glad somebody else broke the ice. Now I can freely speak about my secret side...

(mumble, mumble, point, chuckle)

NO, I ain't gay! I play Pokemon, too! Thanks, Almindhra for coming clean first! (no reference to soap) I've heard of another Pikachu card worth more than the birthday one. It sells for about $4,000 and no-one is sure how it got into circulation. I don't have anything like that, my collection is quite meager. I still enjoy playing it once in a while to break the monotony (and to meet cute little girls). J/K, I meet cute little girls on the internet (again, J/K, so stop dialing the FBI and hang up the phone). Seriously though, welcome to the CPA and I was impressed with your web-site. Great color scheme! If you need any pokemon cards (japanese) let me know, cause I got the hook-up here in Japan! :)

A

Almindhra

See?...I'm not the only one here...Anyway...I haven't played Pokeys in a long time...But i do have a 1st edition Amer. Team Rocket edition Raichu...Got it in the 3 pack we opened...And I have an all psychic deck that is very good...But generally I stick to Magic, try to play it at least once a week (ugh)...

And thanks for looking at my webpage...I haven't done much with it at all...I'm looking for a focus for a web page I'd like to design...

So, I will now take this time to rant in my own little forum...

I have a boyfriend, Luke...I have a friend, Matt...Luke is a very good Magic player...Matt, is, trying...And I know I wrote about Matt before, but i'm not going there...See, they play a style of Magic, its the "I wanna be on the Pro Tour" style...And I can't stand it...They'll have their little nicknames for things...Like, "Superman" for Morphling...And the way they pick up their cards and stuff...They have this serious look on their faces that makes me want to die!...And phrases like "coming over", shoot I forgot the other one...At least they don't say "mise"...I'm not saying that all that stuff is bad, but its playing at home!...Shouldn't you have fun?...Thats how I play...I like to play with a grin...I like to laugh...I like to tap my mana funny so they don't understand what I'm doing...( some people say my board is sloppy, but its not! )...So all I'm saying is that I want them to come back to casual playing...I don't even get to play with them much...matt doesn't want to play against me...he thinks I always laugh at him...But Luke likes playing against me, but he never gets to because of Matt...What happened to multiplayer?...Oh well...

: rant done :

F

FoundationOfRancor

Thats cool Aldimnira, Im gonna put a link to your site as soon as I get mine up.

A

Almindhra

ha ha Duel!!...My thread is better than yours!!...Neener neener neener...Ok, so people thought I was going to bring real promise to the world of Magic at the CPA...I have failed...I only add to the Off Topic crap...Sorry!...I'm so sorry!!...*boo hoo hoo*...

I'm a loser.........heh heh....

Killer Joe

Shouldn't you be studying for an exam your not going to pass or something? Shouldn't you be calculating the awards for CPA Notables? Get to work girl before I tell everyone about how Lauren is better than you, j/k ;)

A

Almindhra

Shes going to flunk out of school, I just know it...How can a cheater make her way through college?...And whatValedictorian goes to a college thats not as great as the other people in the top 5...Hmmm...Hamilton vs Cornell, RIT, I'm not sure where the others went...And her major is going toliberal arts!...hahahaha...I'm sorry, all of you don't know her...But if you did...*shudder*...You would feel the same way...

but yes, I have HW to do, I'm just taking a mental break right now...The only thing I'm worried about right now is my Calc II exam Monday night...Probably after my exams I'll write that up, sorry!...Its just everything all at once is due...

And what are you talking about?...If I'm on here during the day, you come on here about 4 times during the day!...Shouldn't you be working??...Oh wait...*thinks of back to the days of O'*...Nope, guess not...