Greetings

A

Almindhra

Greetings to everyone...A friend of mine suggested this web page on another Magic site, Yellowjacket...So here I am...I have no idea about this page...but it looks kind of neato...

~Almindhra

Z

Zadok001

Welcome! :) It's good to have you. Question, purely of curiousity. From whence did Yellowjacket convince you to arrive here?

"This is what too much Shakespeare will do to you!"

A

Almindhra

I think I like this just a little bit better than mtgnews...Its more relaxed to me...And even though I don't know everything about Magic, I feel that I may have a say about things...Thanks you Spiderman & Zadok001...

~Almindhra

M

Mundungu

you definitly have a say about magic and here is definitly the place where you can ask questions without being looked down upon.
We are casual players and as such not the kind of people who read the rulebook every night going to bed....

and feminine opinion about Magic is certainly worth it.
I always believed that woman see the strategy games under different aspect and loved to roleplay with mixed groups because of that ....

welcome ...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome, and yes, the CPA is alot more fun than mtgnews. The cpa is just more fun and you dont have to wait a minute to post somethin :)

G

Gryphonclaw

Greetings and Welcome,
Fer sure you will have a say about things, we are very relaxed around here.
Just make sure to submit at least one post a month about how Wotc could make magic better. :)

Killer Joe

Ah-Ha! I'm glad to see you made it, considering for about a week I was posting www.casualplayers.COM (oops!)
We're a friendly bunch here made up of a whole mix of players.
Wanna have a deck truly critiqued? Put one up in the deck section. Oh it doesn't have to be the latest Replenish/SabreBargin/Beatyoudowninoneturn.dec, it could be your very own creation and I gaurantee you'll get honest and non-brutal feedback.
Have an idea about how Wiz Co. could do a better job? Sure, post your idea, in fact, I think we're being watched all the time by Wiz Co. employees (no, really).
I am proud to say that we even have a very interesting "Off Topic" area. I know you like Music so go ahead post something there about any kind of music; Rock, Rap, Alternative, Classical, Jazz, 20th. Century..........okay, don't post anything and I mean ANYTHING about 20th Century music there, OK?!
Welcome aboard!

D

Duel

Welcome and bienvenue, welcome!

"So few understand me, in depression deeply struck/for I cannot coherently a sentence to contruct."

G

Griffith_se

Welcome! :)

It's nice to see another Gal card flopper.

Stacey
a.k.a. Griffith_se
(I really need to think of a new user name.)

A

Almindhra

I just wanted to invite everyone to my little webpage...It took me forever to find the right place where I could put it using Net Composer...But, I finally did it, and I'm so proud of myself...

http://sites.netscape.net/almindhraromeo/almindhra.html

Oh, and it might take awhile to load...I have to fix that...But let it all load, it'll be worth it...Thanks!

C

Chaos Turtle

It\'s nice to know I\'m not the only good-looking Magic player around.
:cool:

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, but something tells me I'd rather smell her than you, CT.

R

RedDra6502

Greetings I am new here to. Hope we learn something about magic.

T

theorgg

Hey!

No inciuatin' Magic players don't bathe!

I had to come to school with soap still in my hair to dispel that roumour!

it was hard to get sudsed up with all that dirt, too...
:)

And DUNE--wasn't that a little inappropriate?

A

Almindhra

lol...Well, I somewhat play Pokemon...So I had to include it in there